PDA

View Full Version : Epic items?

WarDestroyer
06-02-2011, 08:09 PM
I know they won't totally come on this update, but nothing?

TheDearLeader
06-02-2011, 08:14 PM
I know they won't totally come on this update, but nothing?

I checked Visbane's Folly, and did not see any different in the Epic items listed there. And considering Sentinels and Phiarlan Carnival were first to get passes this time around.. nah, don't think so.

Shade
06-02-2011, 08:27 PM
I'd bet genasi would get them in next update.

But this isn't an update . There was no patch, thus no changes could be implemetned even if he wanted too.

All of this was done months ago when U9/U9.1 was released.

They just purposely withhold completed content from us to make it look like there working hard on new stuff all the time.

So the items genasi updated could potentially even go live in U9.2 (if they release a 9.2) without U10 ever being unlocked.

NinjaNeed
06-03-2011, 11:59 AM
So the items genasi updated could potentially even go live in U9.2 (if they release a 9.2) without U10 ever being unlocked.

Seeing as U10 is live on Lamannia now I very much doubt there will be a 9.2 update.

I also remember reading somewhere, although not sure where, that they were redoing all the epic stuff for release around U11 or U12 which should be released in Autumn.

Shade
06-03-2011, 04:07 PM
Seeing as U10 is live on Lamannia now I very much doubt there will be a 9.2 update.

I also remember reading somewhere, although not sure where, that they were redoing all the epic stuff for release around U11 or U12 which should be released in Autumn.

Well my point is, whats being called U10, isn't a new update in the sense it's something new added. It's just a switch being thrown on the server to unlock a couple things.

The actual client we are using on lammania, is actauly older then the current live version.
Lam: 1.14.1.8009
Live: 1.14.1.8010

And no Genasi didn't say he would make us wait 6+ months for U11. He mentioned he would like to get them out soon, but wasn't sure when the next patch would come. I'd bet on there being one before U11.

And just because "u10" is on lamania, doesn't mean we can't get a 9.2 on live before they unlock the adventure pack. It's certainly happened before at least a couple times now.

Or they could call it U10 patch 1, without actually ever doing a patch for u10.

Cyr
06-03-2011, 04:15 PM
Indeed. I too think the most exciting (by leaps and bounds) thing that is potentially being added in the near future is the epic item reworks (and hopefully some loot mechanic reworks also such as 20th reward lists for epics). The sooner that work can get to live the better.

NinjaNeed
06-06-2011, 07:10 AM
Well my point is, whats being called U10, isn't a new update in the sense it's something new added. It's just a switch being thrown on the server to unlock a couple things.

We are getting a new quest pack, The Twelve is seriously redesigned and there is new Unbound Crafting coming also. Thats alot of new content.

And no Genasi didn't say he would make us wait 6+ months for U11. He mentioned he would like to get them out soon, but wasn't sure when the next patch would come. I'd bet on there being one before U11.

Autumn is only 3 months away, not 6. Yes it could come before, it was just something I remembered but was not 100% sure about.

And just because "u10" is on lamania, doesn't mean we can't get a 9.2 on live before they unlock the adventure pack. It's certainly happened before at least a couple times now.

Of course is does not, but generally speaking, for the past year or so, an update goes on Lamannia about a max of one month before its released on live. Hence I doubt there will be a 9.2

Yaga_Nub
06-06-2011, 10:08 AM
We are getting a new quest pack, The Twelve is seriously redesigned and there is new Unbound Crafting coming also. Thats alot of new content....

God you are soooooooo brain-washed. A lot of new CONTENT was the Sands and Gianthold. This is an updated non-adventure area and 4 new quests. Crafting is NOT content. 4 new quests is NOT a lot of content. No update since F2P went live has included a lot of content.

End of Line.

Shade
06-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Of course is does not, but generally speaking, for the past year or so, an update goes on Lamannia about a max of one month before its released on live. Hence I doubt there will be a 9.2

Well they just spawned half of U10 on live (unbound altar) so one could call it U9.2. Or 9 and a half, whatever you want.

Question is when will we get an actual patch.

Yokido
10-24-2011, 09:54 PM
So we're passed U11, now we're getting into U12 and still no new word on the sands epics being updated.
Part 2 was recently released, and there hasn't been any chatter about changed epics, nor has there even been a suggestion towards it..

Devs, can we get a picture as to when the dreary epics of sands will be fixed?
(I know you're busy thinking of ways to tweak your new scroll mechanic for
convenience, but there was wind of the epics being touched on for U12 or
U13. I'm sure I'm not the only one that'd like to know which it will be.)

aurum1
10-24-2011, 10:33 PM
Yes please!!!!

The #1 issue with the 3-1 scroll trade in isn't that I will suddenly be able to craft a bunch of items. The main issue is that I still won't want to craft them because they are mostly garbage.

Saaluta
10-24-2011, 11:45 PM
Yes please!!!!

The #1 issue with the 3-1 scroll trade in isn't that I will suddenly be able to craft a bunch of items. The main issue is that I still won't want to craft them because they are mostly garbage.

Actually, for most, the #1 issue of the 3 for 1 trade is the fact that the hours they spent firewalling troglodytes in dq1 to get a bag full of scrolls that they could use to get FRDS, LDS, etc is about to be trivialized in one fell swoop. And the people who got vacations from doing this are the most mad about it :)

Saal :)

xandariant
10-25-2011, 01:47 AM
I'd bet genasi would get them in next update.

But this isn't an update . There was no patch, thus no changes could be implemetned even if he wanted too.

All of this was done months ago when U9/U9.1 was released.

They just purposely withhold completed content from us to make it look like there working hard on new stuff all the time.

I sure hope for any feedback on what will happen with epics of Sands and VON.
As it was said Genasi worked on it.
I don't say I demand to know when will there be up, but any feedback like "Sands will be in U12, and VoN we will try to make it to U12", would be great.
Also possibility to talk about those items would be great.
WE REALLY WAN'T SOME INFORMATIONS IN HERE!

Actually, for most, the #1 issue of the 3 for 1 trade is the fact that the hours they spent firewalling troglodytes in dq1 to get a bag full of scrolls that they could use to get FRDS, LDS, etc is about to be trivialized in one fell swoop. And the people who got vacations from doing this are the most mad about it :)

Saal :)
LOL!
Good luck I will wait month or so until scrolls will come back to normal prices. Only mad ppl buy them right away.
Besides the idea of that system is to go solo or with friends and just get any scrolls - why to buy them?
I don't know who would be so insane to not just get them by playing.

Yokido
10-26-2011, 01:44 AM
Keep this up, Genasi where art thou!?

xandariant
10-29-2011, 08:11 AM
Keep this up, Genasi where art thou!?
Any info would be nice Genasi :).