PDA

View Full Version : PSA: Trade Windows

Xenostrata
05-31-2011, 03:58 PM
You can add more than 8 items to inter-toon trade windows, just keep dragging and dropping. Not sure how many people already know this, but a long stream of people (both new and vets) who didn't know this while we were trading essences have led me to share this little bit of info with the public.

Sorrry for wasting your time if you knew this already, I hope I get to a lot of people who didn't :).

Jaid314
05-31-2011, 04:05 PM
You can add more than 8 items to inter-toon trade windows, just keep dragging and dropping. Not sure how many people already know this, but a long stream of people (both new and vets) who didn't know this while we were trading essences have led me to share this little bit of info with the public.

Sorrry for wasting your time if you knew this already, I hope I get to a lot of people who didn't :).

huh. does it give you a scroll bar or anything like that to see what's below? if not, i'd still stick to 8...

Xenostrata
05-31-2011, 04:10 PM
Yep, scroll bar on the right side. It's small and annoying UI wise, but you can keep adding items past 8 (not sure how many more) and scroll down to see what.

Jinpo
06-01-2011, 09:32 AM
Oh my that's a good bit of information! thanks

Sleepsalot
06-01-2011, 10:04 AM
Good Info I was wondering about this never tried though.
Thanks
Sleeps