PDA

View Full Version : Guild Raids on our ships which are quests.

Zorth
05-26-2011, 06:13 AM
IDEA: Defending the guild ship against a spawns of monsters for 15 or 30 or 60 minutes and kill a certain amount of spawn before time runs out while defending a thing from being destroyed.

1. Level of spawns and how many spawns depends on guild level.

2. Leader of Guild designates the level of the spawn and is also the only one who can start the raid. Second in command should be given a toggle by guild leader to have or have not this ability.

3. Guild members up to max that can be on the ship/ Depends on ship size. more than one Party of 12 in the same zone. So for example if there are 24 members of the guild doing the quest then this would only be fair to allow two 12 character raids in the same zone. But the spawn would be higher and the quest could have lots more deaths. A solution could be to have two different instances run at the same time. But the 2nd in command would have to be able to have the ability to start the second zone. This is debatable and would need further discussion, but anyways....

4. Can be done once every 2 days 18 hours.

5. xp rules apply depending on level and such, powerleveling applies, etc. No favor. no gold, no treasure, guild renown based on completion time and how many deaths. The less deaths the more renown for guild at end.

phalaeo
05-26-2011, 06:29 AM
At least you wouldn't be waiting around for people to get ship buffs....

Zorth
05-26-2011, 06:51 AM
Yah and then when the quest starts the buff points disapear and the ship changes to a priate vessal with all the flags and Pirate music!

Silverwren
05-26-2011, 07:28 AM
Sounds like fun! Sign me up.

I like the idea of getting guild renown for an end reward instead of loot.

Palantyr
05-26-2011, 07:30 AM
Having the guild ship get raided does sound kinda fun. What would happen if you lose tho?

danielost
05-26-2011, 09:35 AM
you lose the loot in your chest and if you dont have a chest or loot you lose renown.

Rinnaldo
05-26-2011, 10:03 AM
Or the pirate NPCs capture your ship and you have to buy a new one...

elixer1
05-26-2011, 10:05 AM
/signed

The exact details need to be worked out, but I like they idea of guild specific raids, on your ship.

somenewnoob
05-26-2011, 10:07 AM
That does sound pretty fun!

Zorth
07-26-2012, 09:56 PM
Everyone likes this idea!

V_mad_jester_V
07-28-2012, 05:21 AM
love the idea, i always wanted a way to make a guild more of a guild rahter then people you just run with, but events made specific for guilds.

what i think they should do is set up a post/sign on your ship (much like the challenge post/sign) where a group can go in and set the difficulty by level and it would be just like a challenge (should be free to play) with maybe some p2p challenges on there (a min amount of ftp content to wet the lips, and a good bit of p2p content would definitely leave everyone in a win/win situation)

challenges can be ran once a day per level (so guild leaders cant force you to sit there and farm) once you run it on level x it cant be run again for 24 hours.

Raid sized challenges can only be ran once every 2 days.

xp penealties will apply and should apply just like the challenges based upon levels in the group (maybe allow it to have 2 levels under the cr without penalty)