PDA

View Full Version : Let us sell to vendors in the crafting hall

Eladiun
05-19-2011, 08:00 PM
It's a pain that if I have to sell I must leave the Crafting Hall . Is there a specific reason why those vendors don't just buy like everyone else? If not please let those vendors buy my junk.

Diyon
05-19-2011, 08:18 PM
They're trying to encourage to deconstruct EVERYTHING.

But ya, please, do this. After a few quests I port to the crafting hall to decon stuff and then I want to sell what I have leftover, but have to go elsewhere.

mobrien316
05-19-2011, 08:44 PM
Is it just me (as in, am I doing something wrong?) or would it be far easier if I could move essences from my bag directly to the crafting doohicky?

Am I missing something? I have to move them from the bag to the inventory, and then to the crafting thingee.

Not a big deal at all, but there doesn't seem to be any reason for it.

Diyon
05-19-2011, 08:56 PM
Is it just me (as in, am I doing something wrong?) or would it be far easier if I could move essences from my bag directly to the crafting doohicky?

Am I missing something? I have to move them from the bag to the inventory, and then to the crafting thingee.

Not a big deal at all, but there doesn't seem to be any reason for it.

The devs said this is coming down the pipes.

sirgog
05-19-2011, 08:58 PM
/signed x100.

Especially while crafting is new, and players don't know how well some effects disenchant.

e.g. "Now that I know this +5 True Law Scimitar of Tendon Slice 6% doesn't disenchant well, I think I'd prefer to vendor it".

JollySwagMan
05-19-2011, 09:00 PM
This would be really handy for picking stuff out of the buyback tab ;)

Crazyfruit
05-19-2011, 09:17 PM
I'd like this. In the meantime there's someone to sell to just a few steps away outside.. 'Guild General Vendor' I think he's called. By the Lair of Summoning dungeon.

MeliCat
05-19-2011, 09:53 PM
Yeah this would be very handy.

And people have already shifted all their unguided mules from necro to here anyway.