PDA

View Full Version : reincarnation

shenthing
05-19-2011, 07:17 PM
So I've been playing for a while but being such a casual player, I have been hesitant to TR my main until I can get a healer up to 20. Some past life feats are more desirable than others, but I'm really looking for some good builds for auto-TR. No grinding just level, get tokens, TR. I have a little decent loot but no epics and nothing spectacular.
That being said, any suggestions on ranger and monk builds strictly for this purpose or is it best to just go pure? Also, same question for casters. Any feedback is appreciated.

shenthing
05-20-2011, 03:37 AM
Really, no one???

Templarion
05-20-2011, 04:00 AM
I find it easier to make parties for epic PUGs as a caster than a melee.

Also casters are over powered atm so they are easy to even solo through game content. As a melee, you will need casters to help you in end game - unless you have good gear which you said you don't.

It would be wise to first grind enough epic tokens as a caster to TR as many times as you wish. In example, grind 60 tokens so you can TR monk, monk & ranger and the last one would be the toon you don't TR anymore.

I don't exactly understand what is your question. Did I help anyway?

kuro_zero
05-20-2011, 04:00 AM
Caster past life's are greatly more beneficial than others, providing awesome benefits. Others are marginal, and the active feats underwhelming save perhaps for the paly (provided you can spring the feat for it).

Casters are much easier to level up and can solo much more easily than other classes. For fast TR, take as many caster levels as you can then +5 or +3 LR a few times the class you want the past life for. This method is usually dependant on using the store, unless you have been lucky to pull them from chests or trade for them.

TRing is a grind. There really no avoiding it, first TR requiring over 50% more XP to cap and 2+ TR well over 100% additional exp compared to non-tr toons.

Casters will be easiest to TR I believe as you can level to 20 as a sorc, wizard, FvS, or cleric, be viable for epics, then TR and reap the great bonuses their past lives grant.

shenthing
05-20-2011, 10:30 AM
Thanks for the replies but what I'm looking for are actual builds. Obviously casters are the bees knees and whatnot... I have some decent gear for them. A also have plans for a DPS toon to mix up ranged and melee and monk, ranger, and pally would all be decent if not great past life feats.
The question is are there good builds out there suited for fast leveling in these classes since I am a casual player? If there are, I haven't really seen them.

skunk
05-20-2011, 06:51 PM
Thanks for the replies but what I'm looking for are actual builds. Obviously casters are the bees knees and whatnot... I have some decent gear for them. A also have plans for a DPS toon to mix up ranged and melee and monk, ranger, and pally would all be decent if not great past life feats.
The question is are there good builds out there suited for fast leveling in these classes since I am a casual player? If there are, I haven't really seen them.

there are some great ones out there, the issue is turbine made it impossible to find them.

here are some good builds

20 sorc (fire spec level, at 18 switch to ice.)

3 monk 17 cleric.

are you 28 point build, 32? Vip? F2p.

your asking alot while giving no information on your playstyle, toons avali, or races avail

here are my 2 suggestions. Roll a WF Sorc or WF Wizard. You can self heal. Go to 20. If your a WF Wizzy go archmage. If your a WF Sorc go Fire to 18. They are easy to learn to solo with. when you get firewall you can do necro, vale slayers, orchard slayers, and most content with ease. You will be able to find groups. Fast because if you can't find a group, you can solo what ever till you find one you want.

Until you give more information, your kinda leaving people in the dark here.

shenthing
05-26-2011, 01:13 AM
Currently I am a pay to play account so...
All playstyles are fine-it's not that hard to figure out
I kind of figure ATM you can roll a HO wizzy without maxing your wiz and do fine, clerics usually aren't a problem for me.
access to all classes/races.
So, with access to everything and no real prefered playstyle what I am looking for is
Character builds that get to twenty quickly (with a large amount of solo play but not exclusively) that will grant me the ranger past life feat and other builds that will grant me the monk past life feat.

Rogann
06-22-2011, 10:21 PM
Out of the 3 tr's I did(rogue,barb,blitz) I found blitz was pretty damn easy.Haste boost, and evasion makes everything easy. Even easier if your wf.