PDA

View Full Version : Is this a Bug or something I’m unaware of

simsiim
05-13-2011, 11:46 PM
Just crafted this and when I equipped it, I saw just gaining an extra 20, and not the 30, or the Doubled amount (60) for being a Sorcerer.

the top is not wearing, the bottom is equipped, note the Spell point amount

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/1341/spellpointswrong.jpg

Payne66
05-13-2011, 11:59 PM
are you maybe wearing some other item which raises your maximum spell points? that might be it

simsiim
05-14-2011, 12:42 AM
nope, only thing I have for that is that headpiece I put together.

maybe I should check which enhancements I have, I wouldn't had thought that would interfere, but that could be where.
I guess I could go to trainer then do the change enhancements, leave it with none and check again
Another test less cost, is see what changes with the starter staff, I think it has Power II, without wearing the Head item.

Okay I'll be right back after I check those out

simsiim
05-14-2011, 12:57 AM
yeah, not a Bug, :o:o:o:o totally forgot about the starter set, the Archivist's set, Once removed the 60 SP can be seen.
with nothing on 412 Sp. The head item does give me the extra 60 SP (472 sp) when equipped

oh and that staff was Potency not Power :o:o

I did look trough everything to see if I had another item before posting but apparently, I can't read

SolarDawning
05-14-2011, 02:56 AM
yeah, not a Bug, :o:o:o:o totally forgot about the starter set, the Archivist's set, Once removed the 60 SP can be seen.
with nothing on 412 Sp. The head item does give me the extra 60 SP (472 sp) when equipped

oh and that staff was Potency not Power :o:o

I did look trough everything to see if I had another item before posting but apparently, I can't read

Sorcerers and Favored Souls don't get double SP from items until level 20.

You get a bonus 5% per level. This is why it says "up to double". It scales with your levels in those two classes.

CountHenri
05-14-2011, 04:16 AM

You get a bonus 5% per level. This is why it says "up to double". It scales with your levels in those two classes.

Ummm no ~ multiclassess with Sorc or FvS get a percentage based on their relative levels.

Pure Sorc or FvS get 100% from the get go since they are 100% that class...

TheDearLeader
05-14-2011, 04:24 AM

No...

Ummm no ~ multiclassess with Sorc or FvS get a percentage based on their relative levels.

Pure Sorc or FvS get 100% from the get go since they are 100% that class...

Yes.

Gkar
05-14-2011, 09:46 AM

/chuckles

advice fail.