PDA

View Full Version : any link to warfoged meleee fvs build

blackdrowarcanenuts
05-12-2011, 05:13 AM
Hi, can anyone provide me link to the warfoged fvs melee build thanks:)

destiny4405
05-12-2011, 05:28 AM
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=268346&highlight=soul+survivor

Nailog
05-12-2011, 05:29 AM
It's not rocket science.

Strength as high as you can.
Constitution as high as you can.
Charisma 10 or 12, depending on your available tomes.
Wisdom and Dexterity dumped.
Intelligence 10 if you have tomes for some more skill points.

Adamantine Plating
Power Attack
Toughness
Quicken
Improved Critical Slashing
Empower
(Optional : THF, Maximize, Extend)

Smiting
Healer's Friend
Wands and Scrolls
Toughness
Constitution
Charisma
Bladesworn Transformation
Energy of the Scion
Damage Reduction
Life Magic
Greatsword Specialization
Angel of Vengeance

Choose skills based on your own order of importance
UMD
Jump
Diplomacy
Concentration

With this line up, even if you aren't the most tricked out WF FvS on the server, you're still a beast.

Standal
05-12-2011, 06:07 AM
Adamantine plating isn't needed, particularly at level 20. I'd also sub out Empower for Empower Heal. May not really need EH to heal others, but it's useful when using Heal on yourself.

Nailog
05-12-2011, 06:18 AM
Unfortunately, empower heal isn't one of the required feats for Angel of Vengeance, which does help boost a WF FvS damage output.

These are all little optional things, though. As long as you follow the general guidelines, you can be a monster. Give it your own little spin based on playstyle and you'll still be fine.

Anneliese
05-12-2011, 06:54 AM
Personally, I like:

Maximize (for Blade Barriers and especially the light damage DoT. Also to take the PrE)
Empower Heal (for healing yourself with Heal)
Quicken (for those tough raid situations where one missed heal might lead to a wipe. Also makes the usage of mass heal feasible)

Power Attack, Improved Crit Slash (those two for...damage. You will want the IC:Slash for a Lit2 and especially for the (e)SoS)

toughness (you get full racial and full class line to IV)

that means one feat left. Nice options are:

- Adamantine Body (extra 2 DR is always good - 15 at cap is awesome. Downside is the penalty to jump, so you need to farm this belt: http://ddowiki.com/page/Morah's_Belt)

- THF (for some extra damage, not much tho)

- Empower (extra damage on offensive spells like Blade Barrier and your DoT spell)

- Extend (has lost most of its use, since you can no longer extend Blade Barrier, might still be nice when leveling so you dont have to refresh divine favor/power as often)

blackdrowarcanenuts
05-12-2011, 07:21 AM
Personally, I like:

Maximize (for Blade Barriers and especially the light damage DoT. Also to take the PrE)
Empower Heal (for healing yourself with Heal)
Quicken (for those tough raid situations where one missed heal might lead to a wipe. Also makes the usage of mass heal feasible)

Power Attack, Improved Crit Slash (those two for...damage. You will want the IC:Slash for a Lit2 and especially for the (e)SoS)

toughness (you get full racial and full class line to IV)

that means one feat left. Nice options are:

- Adamantine Body (extra 2 DR is always good - 15 at cap is awesome. Downside is the penalty to jump, so you need to farm this belt: http://ddowiki.com/page/Morah's_Belt)

- THF (for some extra damage, not much tho)

- Empower (extra damage on offensive spells like Blade Barrier and your DoT spell)

- Extend (has lost most of its use, since you can no longer extend Blade Barrier, might still be nice when leveling so you dont have to refresh divine favor/power as often)

thanks a lots:)

voodoogroves
05-12-2011, 07:41 AM
I agree w/ Anneliese.

Extend is handy while leveling - until you get a Torc, then you're regenerating SP so it can go.

I personally lean towards Empower, though THF has its merits.