PDA

View Full Version : Banishing in Amrath

edgarallanpoe
05-02-2011, 07:17 AM
I know that Banishing doesn't work in Amrath, but does the 4d6 extra damage still proc?

I'm asking because I have a set of +4 Banishing of pure good wraps that I wasn't using in Amrath before U9, now that U9 is out are these worth using or not?

I am assuming it doesn't work but was wondering if anyone has tested it.

~SyZoRe
05-02-2011, 07:25 AM
I know that Banishing doesn't work in Amrath, but does the 4d6 extra damage still proc?

I'm asking because I have a set of +4 Banishing of pure good wraps that I wasn't using in Amrath before U9, now that U9 is out are these worth using or not?

I am assuming it doesn't work but was wondering if anyone has tested it.

Didn't test is but my guess is that the 4d6 doesn't work as well.
Like the way that disruption doesn't deal 4d6 and none undead.

edgarallanpoe
05-02-2011, 07:56 AM
Didn't test is but my guess is that the 4d6 doesn't work as well.
Like the way that disruption doesn't deal 4d6 and none undead.

Well, the banishing thing is different in that it isn't the creature that prevents the proc...it is still a Devil...it is the place that prevents the proc. I think you are right, but just want to make sure.

gamj
05-02-2011, 05:46 PM
Banish in Shroud does no +4d6dam, nor 100dam on vorpal.

I'd expect the same result in Amrath.

donfilibuster
05-02-2011, 11:51 PM
Banish in Shroud does no +4d6dam, nor 100dam on vorpal.

I'd expect the same result in Amrath.

The vorpal may be some other issue, it shouldn't have nothing to do with the banish.
Not sure if those devils have 1000+ hp, maybe the confirmation roll is failing? dunno.

Jaid314
05-03-2011, 02:55 AM
you know, it isn't *that* hard to just stick them in your inventory, then spend a second trying it out next time you're in amrath.

edgarallanpoe
05-03-2011, 06:59 AM
you know, it isn't *that* hard to just stick them in your inventory, then spend a second trying it out next time you're in amrath.

While that may be true, it *is* more difficult than starting a sentence with a capital letter.

Vyrn
05-03-2011, 07:03 AM
While that may be true, it *is* more difficult than starting a sentence with a capital letter.

Even harder to admit when the other person has a point instead of correcting grammar that didnt really matter.

edgarallanpoe
05-03-2011, 07:08 AM
Even harder to admit when the other person has a point instead of correcting grammar that didnt really matter.

Or perhaps forgetting the apostrophe between the n & t in the word didn't.

Look, I asked a question and it was answered. I carry a bunch of clickies and was trying to eliminate unnecessary items before going into the place.