PDA

View Full Version : Few Questions

Maelodic
04-27-2011, 10:03 PM
-If I just dropped $20 in this game and used it to get gianthold and vail would that just about cover my trip to 20 and getting GS, and all that?

-I have every tradable item necessary in order to get a teir 3 greensteel. Should I hold on to these things, or sell them? I plan on making a drow dual pally, and I have little money, just about 10k, and just starting a new character.

donfilibuster
04-27-2011, 11:22 PM
If you are f2p and reaching the upper levels the vale is the single most useful pack you can get.
Add gianthold to help cover the gap to reach enough level to run vale.

Hold to your items if you want to have them ready for when you run the vale.
You will need the shard and stones from the vale to craft your green steel.
But may still sell them if you want since you can get more from running the vale, otherwise keeping htem saves you time.

MrkGrismer
04-28-2011, 08:25 AM
-If I just dropped $20 in this game and used it to get gianthold and vail would that just about cover my trip to 20 and getting GS, and all that?

-I have every tradable item necessary in order to get a teir 3 greensteel. Should I hold on to these things, or sell them? I plan on making a drow dual pally, and I have little money, just about 10k, and just starting a new character.

Yes, that is all you should need.

I am a little curious how you have every 'tradeable item necessary in order to get tier 3 greensteel' and you haven't made the character yet and don't yet have the vale pack, but I guess you have a very good friend ;) :D

tihocan
04-28-2011, 09:53 AM
Don't worry about starting broke, you can do fine with just buying basic cheap stuff from the AH.

Maelodic
04-28-2011, 11:02 AM
Yes, that is all you should need.

I am a little curious how you have every 'tradeable item necessary in order to get tier 3 greensteel' and you haven't made the character yet and don't yet have the vale pack, but I guess you have a very good friend ;) :D

I do have characters, I just still consider myself a newbie. I got that stuff because I traded a special ioun stone or something for it, because I wanted money but since I am f2p, didn't have the plat limit to sell it.

My current plat is like 20k, and I can sell one of the things I traded for around 300k that I won't be using.

MrkGrismer
04-29-2011, 04:06 PM
I do have characters, I just still consider myself a newbie. I got that stuff because I traded a special ioun stone or something for it, because I wanted money but since I am f2p, didn't have the plat limit to sell it.

My current plat is like 20k, and I can sell one of the things I traded for around 300k that I won't be using.

Very very lucky then ;) I am jealous. No ioun stone for me so far ;)