PDA

View Full Version : Can we change the Intimidate animation?

psymun
04-21-2011, 11:43 PM
My apologies for making a single thread for just one request, but it's just something that has bugged me the few times that I have seen it...

Is there any way we can switch the animation for intimidate from ANGRY to TAUNT? I mean, it seems as though the animation is just the emotes, and I think the taunts in the game are rather funny... (Particularly if you're a Half Elf Female Intimitank...)

Small change, that I'm sure won't be able to be done by update 9, but maybe in a patch or update 10? I just think it would look cooler and be a little more entertaining...

MrkGrismer
04-22-2011, 10:53 AM
/signed

Assuming, of course, they don't add a 'middle-finger' animation. In which case it should be that.

(and I love the half-elf female taunt)

Jerevon
08-03-2011, 01:37 PM
I can understand tweaking the mechanics a bit, but bringing back that long animation that gets interruped in combat, anyway, every single time? Why the hell did they do that. Something like that should only have a quick half second to three quarter second animation, like throwing out the arms to the sides in a taunting manner, like "lets go!" would have been good. Not the fist shake for 3-4 seconds...no.

ccooney
08-05-2011, 08:11 PM
I think it would be better if it was /buttslap :p

baddax
08-05-2011, 11:42 PM
I think it would be better if it was /buttslap :p

wow a join date of aug of 06 and this is your first post! +1 for the buttslapper. :D

Tirisha
08-05-2011, 11:44 PM
I love the animation on my Half elf, not sure if race matters but she does a finger taunt *come and get it* it gives me so much enjoyment I'd hate it if they changed it.

Victorhammer
08-05-2011, 11:55 PM
Yep just as long as it does not increase lag then I am all for it.

Xionswift_Darkheart
08-06-2011, 12:02 AM
/signed

I've a Horc that uses intim. The Taunt would make a better animation, imo.
As was stated, throwin up arms in a "lets go" style.. way better than pointin all angrylike at the mob.

sweez
08-06-2011, 06:55 AM
Anything that doesn't make you lose 5 swings would be an improvement lol

Morosy
08-06-2011, 03:22 PM
Anything that doesn't make you lose 5 swings would be an improvement lol

Doesn't the taunt animation he wants take even longer?

RTN
08-06-2011, 03:39 PM
I could care less which animation it was, just please speed it up!

jcTharin
08-06-2011, 04:28 PM
Doesn't the taunt animation he wants take even longer?

It does not need to do the entire animation. you can interrupt it in the middle if i heard right.

I dont have any characters that use intimidate though, so i don't actually know.

Jerevon
08-08-2011, 12:17 AM
It does not need to do the entire animation. you can interrupt it in the middle if i heard right.

I dont have any characters that use intimidate though, so i don't actually know.

Correct, I use it all the time and you just cut the animation short after about 1 second into it.