PDA

View Full Version : autorewardcomplete RAIDS - please

Gratch
04-20-2011, 08:30 PM
Please add a UI gameplay option to auto-reward-complete raids 20 mins after they're done - you can toss the reward if I haven't picked it up. Tired of getting end rewards at a later point in time and going on timer. Unless it's a 20th.

Chronoscope is the worst lame loot for L20's once you've done it more than 5 times and due to scroll farming after the quest - the one I always forget.

If this suggestion is too harsh. Could the devs at least add in a UI Gameplay option to Send me an in game mail to the character if I haven't reward-completed a raid.

Stupid chronoscope. Hate you most all.

ZeroTakenaka
04-20-2011, 08:34 PM
Please add a UI gameplay option to auto-reward-complete raids 20 mins after they're done - you can toss the reward if I haven't picked it up. Tired of getting end rewards at a later point in time and going on timer. Unless it's a 20th.

Chronoscope is the worst lame loot for L20's once you've done it more than 5 times and due to scroll farming after the quest - the one I always forget.

If this suggestion is too harsh. Could the devs at least add in a UI Gameplay option to Send me an in game mail to the character if I haven't reward-completed a raid.

Stupid chronoscope. Hate you most all.

Easier solution: start timer on raid completion.

Gratch
04-20-2011, 08:38 PM

You mean like they do for epic quests?

I'm pretty sure that tech doesn't exist.

MsEricka
04-20-2011, 08:51 PM
It's really that hard for you to get your end reward?

/notsigned

AMDarkwolf
04-20-2011, 08:55 PM
You mean like they do for epic quests?

I'm pretty sure that tech doesn't exist.

Heh, +1 just cuz it made me chuckle, and it makes 'no' sense :D

Elixxer
04-20-2011, 09:00 PM
Heh, +1 just cuz it made me chuckle, and it makes 'no' sense :D

hypocrite :D

jcTharin
04-20-2011, 11:56 PM

This is madness!

Gratch
04-21-2011, 12:37 PM
It's really that hard for you to get your end reward?
/notsigned

Actually I'm pretty good at hitting most of the end rewards. Except with 8 capped toons and running Chrono's with post quest farming... and complete #%&!@ end rewards from Chrono... yeah... I forget that one too often...

But it doesn't seem that any of the options listed above is all that tough for Turbine to implement. Plus myself and 30 others have made this suggestion thread before.

At one point they were going to add a happy RAID Completions/Timers into the questing UI. Apparently that's fallen off the radar. Kind of like making new high level raids.

Yes, I do use the raid timer/completions webpage (http://www.laferteconsulting.com/myddo/check_timer.php) that queries myDDO, but both that website and myDDO have been flakey enough to encourage forgetfulness on my part. You know when you tell the webpage to check for you and it doesn't exist anymore or it takes 2 minutes and then times out because myDDO is slow. Those results make it a chore.

MsEricka
04-21-2011, 02:52 PM
You are correct in that the solutions don't seem difficult to implement, but the current solution isn't all that difficult. I have five capped toons and a few more coming up so I know the pain, but nevertheless I still run for my end reward each time.

jkm
04-21-2011, 07:39 PM
If epic quests had epic end rewards then this probably wouldn't be a big of a problem. I usually don't even bother to get the quest on most epics. I mean how hard is it to offer an epic version of the quest in the dialogue (similar to what they do with baudry carteman for twilight forge) for level 20's.

Yokido
04-22-2011, 05:08 PM
/signed starting timer at the completion of the quest would be more suitable, and cause less chaos.