PDA

View Full Version : Server populations

MaXimillionZero
04-05-2011, 03:26 PM
I'm a returning player, used to play on EU side, transferred my characters but haven't started playing the game again before now. I have my old characters on Ghallanda, but the highest of them is L7, and they'd all need rerolling as 32-pointers anyway, so all I'd lost in a server transfer would be 20k plat or so.

So, what server currently has the highest population? Also, which server has the most people playing during EU peak times, and which has the most L1-19 groups going in general? And are the differences large enough to warrant moving and losing the bit of starting money that I currently have?

7-day_Trial_Monkey
04-05-2011, 05:20 PM
Overall populations are pretty even on all servers. Ghallandra obviously has all the transfered EU players. But Thelanis is where a lot made chars before the EU transfers were announced. Both those have the largest EU player base. Make a char on all servers and login during your peak times and check the LFM panel to check on what server you think would be best. Take a some time to check weekday and weekend then decide.