PDA

View Full Version : Siren's Belt Location ??

pardoux
04-05-2011, 12:11 AM
According to the Wiki, this item is the end quest reward from "Into The Deep", in the Red Fens.

Well, in my case, it's not - the wiki shows the following items :-

* Ring of the Mire - Ring: Spearblock, Fortitude Save +4, Marshwalker [ML:7, BtC]
* Raven's Talons - Gloves: Dexterity +3, Bluff +7, Raven's Eye [ML:7, BtC]
* Siren's Belt - Belt: Armor Bonus +5, Disease Immunity, Siren's Ward [ML:7, BtC]
* Sacred Helm - Helmet: Deathblock, Eternal Faith, Divine Blessing [ML:7, BtC]
* Ring of Venom - Ring: Dexterity +3, Sneak Attack Bonus +2, Vulkoor's Cunning [ML:7, BtC]
* Bracers of the Claw - Bracers: Constitution +2, Moderate Fortification, Vulkoor's Might [ML:7, BtC]
* Elder's Cap - Helm: Intelligence +3, Concentration +7, Elder's Knowledge [ML:7, BtC]
* Shaman's Band - Ring: Spell Penetration IV, Shaman's Fury [ML:7, BtC]

I've seen every piece there other than the Siren's Belt - and I've done the quest now, 5 or 6 times. Has this item moved to another quest or is it just pot luck which pieces you get offered ? - In which case, I'll have to keep going until the thing appears ?

Thanks in advance.

protokon
04-05-2011, 12:16 AM
sounds like bad luck. does indeed drop from that quest.

pardoux
04-05-2011, 12:18 AM
sounds like bad luck. does indeed drop from that quest.

Bad luck follows me around :) - OK, back to slaughtering sahaguin n scrags AGAIN for me LOL...

pardoux
04-06-2011, 05:25 PM
FINALLY got the flipping thing :)

wigthemaster
04-06-2011, 05:29 PM
According to the Wiki, this item is the end quest reward from "Into The Deep", in the Red Fens.

Well, in my case, it's not - the wiki shows the following items :-

* Ring of the Mire - Ring: Spearblock, Fortitude Save +4, Marshwalker [ML:7, BtC]
* Raven's Talons - Gloves: Dexterity +3, Bluff +7, Raven's Eye [ML:7, BtC]
* Siren's Belt - Belt: Armor Bonus +5, Disease Immunity, Siren's Ward [ML:7, BtC]<------------????
* Sacred Helm - Helmet: Deathblock, Eternal Faith, Divine Blessing [ML:7, BtC]
* Ring of Venom - Ring: Dexterity +3, Sneak Attack Bonus +2, Vulkoor's Cunning [ML:7, BtC]
* Bracers of the Claw - Bracers: Constitution +2, Moderate Fortification, Vulkoor's Might [ML:7, BtC]
* Elder's Cap - Helm: Intelligence +3, Concentration +7, Elder's Knowledge [ML:7, BtC]
* Shaman's Band - Ring: Spell Penetration IV, Shaman's Fury [ML:7, BtC]

I've seen every piece there other than the Siren's Belt - and I've done the quest now, 5 or 6 times. Has this item moved to another quest or is it just pot luck which pieces you get offered ? - In which case, I'll have to keep going until the thing appears ?

Thanks in advance.

i think i saw it there just today actually.

~wig