PDA

View Full Version : Are my items lost permanently?

youngsheep67
03-23-2011, 10:46 AM
I had some gears from my earlier toons that were not in use; so I mailed it to a new warforged toon. After I made that first wf toon, I decided I was not happy with it and so created a second one; but I forgot the first wf toon had some items in the bank that would not be useful until later levels. I deleted the toon; are those gears "permanently lost"? Are there any ways to retrieve them at all?

dunklezhan
03-23-2011, 10:48 AM
you could *try* customer services, but I strongly suspect they are gone for good, sorry.

Asketes
03-23-2011, 10:48 AM
if you named the 2nd toon the same name as the first, sometimes it'll bug out and give you the mail (and your friends list). but that's atypical.

I'm afraid that you're more than likely out of luck.

sorry bud.

If you wait the 3 weeks for return mail, they may bounce back to the toon you sent them from?

Teech
03-23-2011, 10:50 AM
I had some gears from my earlier toons that were not in use; so I mailed it to a new warforged toon. After I made that first wf toon, I decided I was not happy with it and so created a second one; but I forgot the first wf toon had some items in the bank that would not be useful until later levels. I deleted the toon; are those gears "permanently lost"? Are there any ways to retrieve them at all?

what did you lose and what server are you on?

Memnir
03-23-2011, 10:50 AM
Well, there is a paid service to un-delete characters now... but how much are those items worth to you? The service is $19.95. Otherwise, yes, the items are lost.

What level gear was it, and what server do you play on? I'm sure you'll find people more then happy to mail you what you lost - and would be a lot better then paying to un-delete a low level character.

Sorry that happened... I've done it too, and it sucks.

vrobel
03-23-2011, 10:52 AM

yif you really need those items you can restore your deleted toon for 15$ or something like that.
Hope it helps.