PDA

View Full Version : Craft a Small/Medium/Large Bone Golem

brian14
03-21-2011, 09:19 AM
One of the most frustrating items in the game is Gnawed Bone from Shroud. Actually three most frustrating items: small bone, medium bone, large bone. They are frustrating because after not too many Shroud runs everyone ends up with an excess of Bones they have no use for. Someone on Cannith offered to trade 1000 small bones for 1 large scale. Good luck with that!

So my suggestion -- give Gnawed Bones a use other than in greensteel crafting. I would go with some kind of Bone Golem, of different power depending on what type of bones you use. It should come in the form of Summoning Gem similar to that for snow elemental, should have a finite number of uses (again, like snow elemental gem), and should require some other ingredients also, but Gnawed Bones should be the limiting factor on construction -- which is the opposite of what they are in greensteel construction.

Adken
03-21-2011, 09:01 PM
Maybe some kind of skeleton summoning talisman?

brian14
03-22-2011, 08:33 AM
That's another option. Easier (for devs) to summon an existing creature than to create a completely new one. Although I do not think Snow Elemental involved that much re-work.