PDA

View Full Version : Favored Soul wing colors

Saaluta
03-19-2011, 11:43 AM
Big_Russ posted in the general area of the forums that Favored Souls need a little love, all FvS wings are currently yellow. I would like to propose that at character creation, we as players should be able to customize our wing colors. Devs could still use the existing color pallets and during the customization phase of the creation process let us choose a wing color. My FvS Tabora would love to have violet wings and Jalendra wants magenta colored wings. Turbine could also sell in store a wing dye(15-30 TP/change as some of us would change them often for a lower price point) for those who wished to change the color after creation. It would also be nice, if this were implemented, if we could get a free wing color token(1 time only) for existing FvS characters.

Thank you for your consideration,

Saal :)

Memnir
03-19-2011, 11:44 AM
They were white for a while - and they were awesome. But yeah... the yellow wings just look bad. For many reasons.

Personally, I'd like to see the wing color be faith-based:
White- Silver Flame
Light Blue- Sov. Host
Emerald Green- Undying Court
Red- Vulkoor
Black- Lord of Blades

Saaluta
03-19-2011, 11:51 AM
That would work for me as well Mem, maybe also racial base...whereas Vulkoor and LOB would not change, other races could :)

Saal :)

Killer-Bee
03-19-2011, 11:57 AM
I dislike the yellow, but would rather have a choice not dependent on the faith line in lieu of being forced into another color i may not like.

If giving a choice were to not be practical, I would prefer at least the color be changed to something neutral like white, black or grey.

The yellow really has to go.

Impatiens
03-19-2011, 12:15 PM
I'd love to be able to choose wing color, but if that isn't practical for whatever reason I think Mem's idea of tying wing color to faith is great.

Or they could just make the yellow wings actually look gold like they are supposed to and I'd be fine with that too!

Tunst
03-19-2011, 12:24 PM
not a fvs, but
/signed

would be something interesting to see.

killerzee25
03-19-2011, 12:27 PM
I like the idea, maybe change the colour according to one of the choices made at character creation?

Zack77
03-19-2011, 05:55 PM
/signed

I get tired of the "Jeez, man, did your cat pee on your wings again?" jokes when I play my FvS

heyytoi
03-19-2011, 06:08 PM
/signed x1000000

Veileira
03-19-2011, 06:42 PM
They were white for a while - and they were awesome. But yeah... the yellow wings just look bad. For many reasons.

Personally, I'd like to see the wing color be faith-based:
White- Silver Flame
Light Blue- Sov. Host
Emerald Green- Undying Court
Red- Vulkoor
Black- Lord of Blades

This!

KillEveryone
03-19-2011, 07:56 PM
I do like the color being dependent upon their faith. That would add nice flavor.

Asketes
03-22-2011, 08:26 AM
I would prefer them to go back to white then golden ... yellow

mws2970
03-22-2011, 08:32 AM
My FvS lost his wingies when I TR'ed him, but I am not too far from getting them back. I like this suggestion (and Memnir's spin on it) so /signed.

Samiusbot
03-24-2011, 11:31 AM
Options are good.

/signed

DIY
03-24-2011, 08:37 PM
or something like this

http://www.freewebs.com/vilemessiah/luis_royo_fallenangelI.jpg

oberon131313
03-24-2011, 08:49 PM
Silver- Silver Flame
Light Blue- Sov. Host
Gold- Undying Court
Green- Vulkoor
Black- Lord of Blades

/Support Faith based, though I think that keeping the colors more in line with the established logos (http://www.brennor.dyndns.org/rpg/Forums/viewtopic/t=295.html) of each faith is better.

94daniel
03-28-2011, 11:36 PM
But even if they would go like that there would be some complains from someone. So i think that there sould be attleast someway that you can make the personal. Something like a dye what was mentioned before. Then if some one complains just say buy a wingdye.

But definedly agree with you that the yellow must go .