PDA

View Full Version : Create "Events" Tab in social window!

ArloOne
03-17-2011, 03:58 PM
Just a quick suggestion. Not that is a terribly big deal. It would be nice if there were another tab in the social panel for event only group forming.

That would clean up the group panels for those who are not interested in running events.

Just a suggestion.

Losercrew
03-17-2011, 04:05 PM
Your suggesting a solution for a non existant problem...

Just ignore the ones for the event? It takes all of 5 seconds to skim groups, putting event groups on a different tab is just a waste of time/space/effort.

Four20
03-17-2011, 04:06 PM
bravo, i like this.

im not a fan of seeing 'guild X is running evon on sunday, message player Y for reservations' in the LFM during the entire week

/signed

Losercrew
03-17-2011, 04:13 PM
bravo, i like this.

im not a fan of seeing 'guild X is running evon on sunday, message player Y for reservations' in the LFM during the entire week

/signed

That would clean up the group panels for those who are not interested in running events.

It seems to me that he isn't talking about those kinds of events but rather the crystal cove groups/mabar groups/occasional ice games groups etc. which would leave that tab useless for the majority of the year..

SardaofChaos
03-17-2011, 04:19 PM
It seems to me that he isn't talking about those kinds of events but rather the crystal cove groups/mabar groups/occasional ice games groups etc. which would leave that tab useless for the majority of the year..

On the other hand, a tab for groups that aren't looking for a group right this very minute would be nice. People can put up notes saying that guild x is doing a run of raid y and would like people to come along. The old tab would be used solely for groups that are heading out once everyone has joined.

Losercrew
03-17-2011, 05:09 PM
On the other hand, a tab for groups that aren't looking for a group right this very minute would be nice. People can put up notes saying that guild x is doing a run of raid y and would like people to come along. The old tab would be used solely for groups that are heading out once everyone has joined.

Yep, that would definitely be an awesome idea.

ArloOne
03-17-2011, 06:11 PM
It's a classic case of brainstorming. Good idea to have an extra tab for guild/event/time sensitive grouping.