PDA

View Full Version : ST patys day coed not working on Docents

thandros
03-16-2011, 05:23 PM
I figured id buy a sage armor docent kit for saint pattys day

the only option available is Armor Kit :Royal Pale Red/Sage/Silver
and the code doesn't work and there is no Kit just Listed as Sage for docents that i can see just Pale Red/ Sage/Silver
Thand

miark
03-16-2011, 07:15 PM
I can't get the code to work with any of the items tried the hats armor kits hair dyes nothing works says invalid code

ddosimon
03-16-2011, 08:33 PM
Tried to buy green, Sage Hair Dye, but said code invalid.

AZgreentea
03-16-2011, 08:33 PM
I tried the code on the Green Elemental Ring for the Airship, and the Lucky Green Hat, and it said it was invalid.

Khurse
03-16-2011, 09:22 PM
Copy and pasted code does not work for Acid Green Hair dye either.

TheDearLeader
03-16-2011, 09:24 PM
No love for the Irish.

Turbine hates Irish people. We now have proof! XD

Seriously. How tough is it? Implement a code. Test the code. It seems like they should go hand in hand.

AZgreentea
03-16-2011, 09:45 PM
I tried on a different character, and I tried dropping in a few things it shouldnt work on. No change.

It says now through the 17th, but I wonder if its early?

miark
03-17-2011, 02:50 AM
well it is not 3/17 well several hours past even on west coast it's after midnight east coast it's almost 4am still no luck on the code I even tried all lower case I have to agree how hard would it to have been to have one person log into an account and test it before posting that it was avaible

miark
03-17-2011, 02:54 AM
well here's a new one I tried the help button on the store and got the following message

Your organization has been disabled
Salesforce.com has disabled access to the system for your company. Please contact support@salesforce.com for more information about this error.

well mabey ddo will extend the sale beings no one can use it

Raveneia
03-17-2011, 03:39 AM
yeah same been trying all day and all i get is invalid code

why not just program it and make everything green automatically 50% off? like when they have the Tuesday deals or other day only deals.

AZgreentea
03-17-2011, 06:31 AM
yeah same been trying all day and all i get is invalid code

why not just program it and make everything green automatically 50% off? like when they have the Tuesday deals or other day only deals.
They are trying out the new code system they put in with the 8.1 patch. I wouldnt have wanted to purchase these things without the coupon, so in theory it is working they way they want it too. :p

The code is still not valid.

QuarterMasterM
03-17-2011, 09:08 AM
Thanks for the reports everyone - we are looking into the issue with the St Patrick's Day coupon, and will let you know when we've resolved the problem.

We have seen reports of successful redemptions. Can anyone confirm that they were able to use the coupon and receive the discount?

Ducaster
03-17-2011, 09:12 AM
So at least it wasn't JUST my bad luck...

As per PM the other day Quartermaster. Tried for a Green elemental ring for our WS-S airship and the code was rejected.

Anyone get a successful green guild purchase at all?

Requiro
03-17-2011, 09:15 AM
Thanks for the reports everyone - we are looking into the issue with the St Patrick's Day coupon, and will let you know when we've resolved the problem.

We have seen reports of successful redemptions. Can anyone confirm that they were able to use the coupon and receive the discount?

Yes - I get discount 50% with Green Lucky Hat.

Just write 50PERCENTSTPATTYSDAY after I choice the hat.

AZgreentea
03-17-2011, 09:30 AM
Yes - I get discount 50% with Green Lucky Hat.

Just write 50PERCENTSTPATTYSDAY after I choice the hat.
Did you write it or copy and paste? I used copy and paste to put the code in.

goreax
03-17-2011, 09:31 AM
I was able to buy the green guild ship hull paint for 50% off. But then I logged in with another character and tried to buy a sage armor kit and it told me I had used up my coupon. I then also tried to buy the green ship ring but it also said the coupon had been used up. Is that WAI? The ad didn't say the coupon could only be used once.

To make matters worse, after repeated attempts and restarting the client I now can't buy anything at all in the store. When I click BUY on any item it gives me the message: "System is not available. Try again later.", I tried restarting, rebooting, tried different characters and different servers but no good. It's been like that since yesterday afternoon. I filled out a support ticket last night.

Ducaster
03-17-2011, 10:04 AM

This is a very good point. I thought of this and tried both, neither worked for me and my green elemental ring. And if the coupon only works for one (presumably) group purchase as others have said I truely wish they had made that more plain as well! Grrr...

Oh and BTW Qc-M I also tried for green paint as an alternate to the elemental ring, that refused to apply the code as well. I'm gonna go in now and see whats currently working (or not)

EDIT (some minutes later...) Nope still no joy and the store took an abnormally Looong time to load as well. Maybe we need to have St Pats day moved on to allow T-Bine to fix the code...

(Sarcasm warning. Reaching for mellow pills)

charease
03-17-2011, 10:04 AM
I actually bought the sage2 hoping it would work. Copy pasted didn't work tried typing it out got fed up and purchased it.

HalfOrcBeautyQueen
03-17-2011, 10:13 AM
I've tried copy & pasting the code, typing the code, typing it in all lower-case and upper-case and it doesn't work for me.

1. I am trying to Purchase "Armor Kit: Royal 1 - Sage/Silver"
2. The first time I entered the code, I received an error message stating I had already used the coupon. I did not use the coupon, but I DID try on a preview kit first.
3. After the first error messaged I logged out and reset the client, now I get the message "The code you entered is not valid."

Myrddinman
03-17-2011, 10:25 AM
Same here...tried copy and paste, as well as typing the code in caps and lowercase, but to no avail :(

AZgreentea
03-17-2011, 10:29 AM
I was able to buy the green guild ship hull paint for 50% off. But then I logged in with another character and tried to buy a sage armor kit and it told me I had used up my coupon. I then also tried to buy the green ship ring but it also said the coupon had been used up. Is that WAI? The ad didn't say the coupon could only be used once.
I havent purchased anything from the store since the Greater Hearts were on sale for 50% off (Tuesday), so I definitly havent already used the coupon.

Can we get a list of things that are supposed to be discounted? I dont think the sage armor kits were mentioned in the announcement, but neither was the green hat I was trying to buy. The Elemental Ring I was trying to buy was.

Myrddinman
03-17-2011, 10:35 AM
Same here...tried copy and paste, as well as typing the code in caps and lowercase, but to no avail :(

<UPDATE>
I just tried to use the code on an item that should not be eligible and it allowed me to apply it (well at least there was no "invalid" message; however, it did not take 50% off.

When I tried to purchase the item with the coupon applied, it said that the code was invalid and I had to go back and remove it. But it's curious that I was able to even apply it in the first place.

goreax
03-17-2011, 10:45 AM
I havent purchased anything from the store since the Greater Hearts were on sale for 50% off (Tuesday), so I definitly havent already used the coupon.

Can we get a list of things that are supposed to be discounted? I dont think the sage armor kits were mentioned in the announcement, but neither was the green hat I was trying to buy. The Elemental Ring I was trying to buy was.

This is from the posting on the website:
"Use coupon code 50PERCENTSTPATTYSDAY at DDO Store checkout for 50% off green Hair Dyes, sage Armor Kits, green Airship Amenities & Green Hats! Now through 3/17!"

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=307033

Requiro
03-17-2011, 11:05 AM
Write

Chette
03-17-2011, 12:26 PM
Just tried writing it, as well as copy/paste. Attempting to purchase royal 1 sage/silver. Code you entered is invalid.

SickleYield
03-17-2011, 03:14 PM
I was trying to get the Royal Sage/Silver 2, same issue. The store says it's not a valid code. I also tried typing and cutpasting.

Myrddinman
03-17-2011, 04:04 PM
I haven't been back in game since this morning...has this issue been resolved yet?

Bolo_Grubb
03-17-2011, 04:32 PM
I just tried it and still not working for me

stainer
03-17-2011, 04:33 PM
Stainer wants a coed. Blonde about 5'8 would be great!

QuarterMasterM
03-17-2011, 06:19 PM
It's working! Thanks for your patience everyone. Go get green!

Memnir
03-17-2011, 06:25 PM
Since this code has been inactive since yesterday and most of today - can the sale be extended slightly?

MalikiGoddess
03-17-2011, 07:37 PM
Its still not working for me.

I used the code for the green hat, but then it wouldn't let me purchase anything else with it. It says it was used already. Isn't that the point?

Auran82
03-17-2011, 08:08 PM
Stainer wants a coed. Blonde about 5'8 would be great!

ST patys day coeds do not work on Stainer.

goreax
03-17-2011, 08:19 PM
Good news and bad news for me. It will now let me place things in the cart when I hit BUY on an item, but when I go to check out it says the coupon has been used the maximum number of times allowed. I used it once yesterday before my store troubles. If the coupon is only intended for one use Turbine should really warn people in their ad. And if it is WAI, then that does a major disservice to anyone who doesn't have a shared bank since they wouldn't be able to make a group purchase with the intent of distributing the bound to account items to their other characters.

AZgreentea
03-17-2011, 09:07 PM
The code worked for me, but a second attempt told me I had redeemed it the maximum number of times.

So get what you want on the first purchase! :rolleyes:

QuarterMasterM
03-17-2011, 09:26 PM
We've increased the amount of redemptions per account to 10, and the coupon will be valid an extra 24 hours.

Auran82
03-17-2011, 09:30 PM
We've increased the amount of redemptions per account to 10, and the coupon will be valid an extra 24 hours.

10 coeds per account????

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii69/auran82/76d75654-5ab6-4807-98f1-4ed1f668daa6.jpg

thandros
03-18-2011, 12:42 AM
First time on of my own typos gave me a chuckle was from this statement haha.

Riorik
03-18-2011, 07:08 AM
Ahhhh, Southpark.