PDA

View Full Version : U9 Crafting and ingredient bags

skwatson
03-15-2011, 05:53 PM
Just thinking "out loud" a bit, but I would like to see Ingredient bags sorted similarly to Collectibles bags - especially if we get a whole new batch of materials/"essences" or the like to keep track of.

I'm envisioning something like -
Altar of Invasion
Small devil scale
Small xxx
Altar of Subjugation
Medium...
Altar of Epic Rituals
Shard of x
Seal of y
"Crafting Altar"
Xyz
Abc

? With collectibles already formatted similarly it doesn't seem too much of a leap to think it's possible. And would easily help for organization of shroud ingredients and a quick check on what you may need without scrolling through an entire large or huge bag.

My 2cp

SaIamander
03-15-2011, 05:58 PM
/signed

maha0201
03-15-2011, 06:02 PM
Just thinking "out loud" a bit, but I would like to see Ingredient bags sorted similarly to Collectibles bags - especially if we get a whole new batch of materials/"essences" or the like to keep track of.

I'm envisioning something like -
Altar of Invasion
Small devil scale
Small xxx
Altar of Subjugation
Medium...
Altar of Epic Rituals
Shard of x
Seal of y
"Crafting Altar"
Xyz
Abc

? With collectibles already formatted similarly it doesn't seem too much of a leap to think it's possible. And would easily help for organization of shroud ingredients and a quick check on what you may need without scrolling through an entire large or huge bag.

My 2cp
yeh and they have some kind of sort cause in collectables bag items are sorted, only thing necro items are shown double, but i would like to see my scales go double XD

good idea, and if i tink of it every time update is coming someone gives bump on it...

either way signed

ssgcmwatson
03-15-2011, 06:40 PM
Every few weeks someone asks for this, and every few weeks I say

/for the love all that is good in life SIGNED

Kaeldur
03-15-2011, 06:44 PM
I'll /sign this same suggestion every time it appears.

ssgcmwatson
03-15-2011, 06:46 PM
Every few weeks someone asks for this, and every few weeks I say

/for the love all that is good in life SIGNED