PDA

View Full Version : The new forum layout.

Nivzhr
03-13-2011, 12:17 PM
Hello,

Since im a free account, i couldnt post this in the forum its meant to be posted in, but i still have to say it.
I, and im sure im not the only one, find the new layout uncomfortable and unorganized, and i really think that when every class/race had its own forum, everyone had a better time.
Please, If you agree with me, keep this thread up.

Thank you and have a good day.

KillEveryone
03-13-2011, 01:21 PM
I agree.

This has been stated in a few threads.

GentlemanAndAScholar
03-13-2011, 01:25 PM
Hello,

Since im a free account, i couldnt post this in the forum its meant to be posted in, but i still have to say it.
I, and im sure im not the only one, find the new layout uncomfortable and unorganized, and i really think that when every class/race had its own forum, everyone had a better time.
Please, If you agree with me, keep this thread up.

Thank you and have a good day.

It has been said many times, and definitely worth bringing it up. The new forum "structure" is point-blank terrible. If they really listen to the player's plea they should revert the change asap.

ArchStriker
03-13-2011, 01:31 PM
Yes the same thing is happening to me, I can't get into some threads, I'm premium though.

Nivzhr
03-14-2011, 07:52 AM
If they really listen to the player's plea they should revert the change asap.

Exactly what im talking about.

Memnir
03-14-2011, 07:57 AM
It would indeed be fantastic if they listened to the forum populace wants.
However, with very few exceptions, they don't listen, take feedback into account, or change course regardless of what we say or how we may feel about things.

GentlemanAndAScholar
03-14-2011, 10:32 AM
It would indeed be fantastic if they listened to the forum populace wants.
However, with very few exceptions, they don't listen, take feedback into account, or change course regardless of what we say or how we may feel about things.

You know, we vote with our clicks. And thus, I have stopped going to the class forums altogether. If enough people stop, they'll be hard-pressed to justify the change. But if people keep visiting and using the class forums regardless how silly its new "structure" is, they have no reason to change it.

Nivzhr
03-14-2011, 01:08 PM
You know, we vote with our clicks. And thus, I have stopped going to the class forums altogether. If enough people stop, they'll be hard-pressed to justify the change. But if people keep visiting and using the class forums regardless how silly its new "structure" is, they have no reason to change it.

True, Im not using it either.
I will now send this thread to the devs (well, to 1 of them) and i will explain that its almost impossible, and the thread tags are not helpful, so they can still be optimistic and only comment to optimistic posts in their threads, but only a very very small precent of our community "enjoys" the new silly structure.

Keep this thread up!
Show the Devs that we care!

chodelord
03-14-2011, 01:13 PM
I won't be visiting the class forums anymore. There are alternative sites that are better structured.

The new "organization" has no advantage over the old way period. One of the CMs said they have "data" that proved the new way is better then of course refused to link to the data which means he made the whole thing up.

The only reason I can think of that the made the change is that CMs are too lazy to click through 11 class and 8 race forums to find people to give arbitrary infractions to.

Nivzhr
03-14-2011, 02:29 PM
I sent a messege to Cordovan, Hopefully he will spare a minute of his time to read it.
They will have to revert and change the forums back if they really care about us.