PDA

View Full Version : make all airship crews' buffs stackble

IanYang
03-13-2011, 11:29 AM
I just noticed that Phiarlan Entertainer's buff Phiarlan Inspiration (+1 to Enchantment DC, +1 to Illusion DC, +1 to all skills) doesn't stack with gears.

Please make them stackable. Since stat shrines' buffs stack with gears, why don't crews' buffs stack with gears?

EDIT: I'm not sure whether the buff from The Twelve Scholar has the same issue or not. If so, please make it stackable, too.

IanYang
04-03-2011, 08:25 PM
bump

protokon
04-03-2011, 08:31 PM
Yes, twelve scholar doesn't stack with anything either.

SpiritBoy
04-04-2011, 01:21 AM
Even more important now because of Minion going away.

Cardtrick
04-04-2011, 01:27 AM
I say exactly the opposite -- make none of the guild buffs stack. Let them be a convenience factor rather than an important boost.

But I realize that's an unpopular opinion and will never happen, anyway.

kernal42
04-04-2011, 01:31 AM
I say exactly the opposite -- make none of the guild buffs stack. Let them be a convenience factor rather than an important boost.

Either that or pause the timer when outside of a quest, like exp pots and hirelings.

Waiting ten minutes for everyone to get their ship buffs in preparation for a ten minute quest is getting old.

-Kernal

PS Shroud? Seriously? Why do people feel the need to ship buff for Shroud of all things....

Zilta
04-04-2011, 01:35 AM
/not signed

Cardtrick
04-04-2011, 01:38 AM
PS Shroud? Seriously? Why do people feel the need to ship buff for Shroud of all things....

The worst is people who feel the need to ship buff for Shroud but don't have a high level ship. Nothing more annoying than someone holding up the group by asking everyone else in the party for an invite for ship buffs, then going there and buffing. I guess it would be acceptable if there were only a few people in the group so far, but often it's one of the last people to join who asks this, adding at least a couple of minutes to the wait before starting for 11 other people. It's inconsiderate.

skunk
04-04-2011, 04:19 AM
I just wish they would remove airships all around, the only thing i use them for is to move around faster. Oh well. Doubt anyone else feels the same about that. Airships = moneysink.

Tumarek
04-04-2011, 04:25 AM
Aye i really love the airship as an utility thing and consider the buffs more of hinderence in gameplay. I cant count the times we had to wait on somebody because he insisted he needed ship buffs. It also is a big fat easy button in lower levels (not that a TR really needs any help as it is).

Maybe butting a 100pp fee on every use would make them be used only when it really would make sense?

AMDarkwolf
04-04-2011, 04:35 AM

I'd agree with this, but first i'd hope/rather they just remove the stupid airship buffs from the game completely. Airships should be housing not a 'buff bot stop'

I hate ship bufs and hate even more how many people use them as a crutch. I am 250% sick and tired of hearing 'brt, ship buffs' from people joining my groups.(Either i boot them and replace, or I do quest, and end up 80% though before these people show up.)

Thucydides04
04-04-2011, 09:38 AM
I'd agree with this, but first i'd hope/rather they just remove the stupid airship buffs from the game completely. Airships should be housing not a 'buff bot stop'

I hate ship bufs and hate even more how many people use them as a crutch. I am 250% sick and tired of hearing 'brt, ship buffs' from people joining my groups.(Either i boot them and replace, or I do quest, and end up 80% though before these people show up.)

This problem could be eliminated if boat buffs stuck with you until you died or logged off.

Musouka
04-04-2011, 10:54 AM
I do agree that those 2 buffers need to stack, since the rest of the melee buffs stack with each other and with items.