PDA

View Full Version : Good job with class forums, now the servers time!

Vellrad
03-11-2011, 11:12 AM
You have to group all servers together, we should not be separated.
This will really help to players on multiple servers, with exchanging items through servers, and, most importantly will help you with the traffic.
I also suggest to bringing all the classes to one forum category, and later, put classes and races togheder.

~jradnut
03-11-2011, 11:18 AM
I agree 110%

I have found Orien can barely contain my awesomness.

As a halfling, I have found that the smaller you are, the more leg room you need. :rolleyes:

Templarion
03-11-2011, 11:20 AM
I actually like the new forum order.

So I cannot sign this uber-sarcastic and extremely hilarious thread.

Razcar
03-11-2011, 11:26 AM
Yes! Conformity! Unity! Harmony!

If a sub-forum will not get at least 10 posts an hour, it should promptly be sent to reeducation (and afterwards deleted) for not filling its quota and thus betraying the collective!

Remember comrades, there's no "I" in "forum"!

:D

Elaril
03-11-2011, 11:34 AM
OP, you beat me to it. I posted almost this exact same proposal on another thread. I decided that the majority of the servers should get their own forum category, with Orien and Kyber getting a seperate combined forum....so the categories would be: Servers and Drama.

bryanmeerkat
03-11-2011, 11:35 AM
Wouldnt it be a lot easier to simply merge all the subforums into one mega forum .Then we wouldnt even need to think about where to put anything .

Elaril
03-11-2011, 11:37 AM
That's a good idea brianmeerkat, make it happen forum devs.

Vellrad
03-11-2011, 01:05 PM
so the categories would be: Servers and Drama.

No, the servers rich in drama should share a little with those unlucky to generate their own.

Kaeldur
03-11-2011, 01:08 PM
Wouldnt it be a lot easier to simply merge all the subforums into one mega forum .Then we wouldnt even need to think about where to put anything .

No way man... You're proposing merge F2P forums with VIP/Premium forums? How are they gonna make money like that???

bryanmeerkat
03-11-2011, 01:12 PM
No way man... You're proposing merge F2P forums with VIP/Premium forums? How are they gonna make money like that???

The F2P people will be mingling with the VIP's , It will be inspirational and the F2P will desire all the pretty things the VIPs have .

Veileira
03-11-2011, 01:19 PM
No, the servers rich in drama should share a little with those unlucky to generate their own.

Make your own drama you whiners. Not like it's hard. :)

Lornman
03-11-2011, 02:01 PM
Unify and consolidate... then use tag clouds to organize :D

Elaril
03-11-2011, 02:12 PM

Ah, but you are mistaken. By doing that, you would dilute the drama. Where, then, would the forum community go for its daily dose of finger pointing/name calling/rage quitting/imbetterthanyounoyournotimbetterthanyoui'lltellmyg uildwe'llblacklistyouyou'llbesorry pure unadulterated drama?

Letrii
03-11-2011, 03:25 PM
Don't forget to merge all employee paychecks into the mailman's account.