PDA

View Full Version : Lesser Heart +10

grodon9999
03-10-2011, 03:30 PM
Why the hell not? You know these will sell for people who want to change a PL before TRing.

Asketes
03-10-2011, 03:31 PM

grodon9999
03-10-2011, 03:32 PM

So you agree! Excellent . . .

voodoogroves
03-10-2011, 03:34 PM
I'd buy one. Sad, really, but I totally would.

Or two.

Anthios888
03-10-2011, 03:34 PM
That'd save me 3 weeks and a lot of money ;)

rest
03-10-2011, 03:36 PM
16/2/2 bard/barb/fighter would become 12/6/2 barb/bard/fighter so i wouldn't have to do 2 more lives (barb life then back to bard).

NinjaNeed
Agreed, they should cost the same as 3 +3's and a +1 but this would make it so you can LR and then TR within minutes instead of waiting nearly 2 weeks to do it.

/signed.

grodon9999
That'd save me 3 weeks and a lot of money ;)

Even if it cost as much as three +3 heart, it's saving the weeks that'd have me sold.

voodoogroves
03-10-2011, 03:39 PM
3 weeks means ... I may as well cap a different toon rather than spend the $$$. I'll gladly pay for my time saved.

forum_account
03-10-2011, 03:39 PM
I would be happy enough if +5 were back on permanent basis. +10 would rock!

doubledge
03-10-2011, 03:45 PM
give em free to any cleric10/sorc10s around

grodon9999
03-10-2011, 03:46 PM
3 weeks means ... I may as well cap a different toon rather than spend the $$$. I'll gladly pay for my time saved.

Leveling a toon is easy, equipping it is the big pain in the nuts.

Bladedge
03-10-2011, 03:49 PM
Since all the hearts of woods are a +odd number, wouldn't it be a +9 and not a +10.

waterboytkd
03-11-2011, 01:45 AM
Since all the hearts of woods are a +odd number, wouldn't it be a +9 and not a +10.

Why is this?

I mean, +3? It seems like there should definately be a +2 heart, since a 2 level splash is very common. How common is a 3 level splash? Are they just used (or mostly used) for doing massive class shifting (what this +10 heart would be for)?

Anthios888
03-11-2011, 01:54 AM
I'm pretty sure I'd still wait 3 weeks and pay more money just so I didn't have to take the time to LR every week. Does my reaction to this thread indicate I am too obsessed with little details like +1 to-hit? I have changed my levels out almost every time I have started to TRed a toon... and I'm getting ready to do it again for the fvs.

harold2560
03-11-2011, 01:58 AM
im all for the bigger sized +x hearts of wood. i would buy them like candy. and really why not? we already have +3s and the occaisonal +5s!

ColdNapalm
03-11-2011, 02:18 AM
You know...if I ever wanted to go for completionist, I'd need this. I just don't care to play a vast majority of the classes in this game. Course the arguement against maybe that it makes completionist less special...but meh, you can already do that with LR +3 and 3 weeks.

slimkj
03-11-2011, 01:36 PM
For a virtually obsessive tinkerer, reroller and build oddball who doesn't mind spending £ on his hobby, this'd be much more speedy and interesting than limited time +5s.

++ for me.

floating
03-11-2011, 01:45 PM
You know...if I ever wanted to go for completionist, I'd need this. I just don't care to play a vast majority of the classes in this game. Course the arguement against maybe that it makes completionist less special...but meh, you can already do that with LR +3 and 3 weeks.

Yeah if it were extremely costly id go for it. But id have to come up with an addition to my

"Anyone can tr!"

that is

"Anyone can go completionist!"

Which means id have to switch from going for completionist to going for completionist x 3.

bryanmeerkat
03-11-2011, 01:49 PM
Yeah for me I think the reason is they dont want you to have very easy way to avoid doing pastlifes properly . Why I dont know , I dont even know why my heart tells me I would not like to see a +10 heart for weird reasons on the edge of my mind that makes it seem off .

I kind of feel maybe its because if I ever meet a complesionist id like to ask , hey which class was best and for them to know many things about each class from personnel experience .

If they turn round and said "Krukk Barbarain many times , Krukk smash then eat funny heart to get complesionist . Krukk bend limbs like he bend rules"

Also theres the wait 2 weeks and my level 20 fighter is a level 20 mage , which i aint keen on .

Shade
03-11-2011, 04:44 PM
Only issue i have with ur suggesiton is it instantly assume it to be a store only thing, with no considerations of where it should drop in the actual game.

Not a fan of that. Sure some store only things are ok, but hearts are currently not store only, so why do you want stronger ones to be?

Offer some ideas on where they would drop, and at what % and id maybe sign you suggesiton.

but as a " Hey turbine let me pay you 50 dollars so I can avoid doing a TR into X class plx".. I dunno, seems like your asking to cheat by using your credit card. Even if only thing your cheating is time... It's still a cheat.

not signed unless you can think of a fair ingame way to gain the item.

Anthios888
03-11-2011, 04:47 PM
Only issue i have with ur suggesiton is it instantly assume it to be a store only thing, with no considerations of where it should drop in the actual game

It's because hearts only recently became available in-game other than through the events. And +5 hearts are still available only when the DDO store has a promotion to sell them.

I don't think anyone here would turn down this being offered in game as an epic prize or something.

P.S. - I'll level anything. It's just when I am starting a TR and I have been a cleric or fvs or bard or other class with bas past life for a few years, I change my levels out to actually take advantage of that life.

kinar
03-11-2011, 04:49 PM
Why not just offer a PL feat swap token in the Store?

Lorz
03-11-2011, 04:51 PM
Im holding out for Levels in a Bottle (tm)

Ungood
03-11-2011, 05:01 PM
I can not imagine anything that would be so messed up as to need a +10 heart of wood, that should not have been killed long before it made to 20th.

/Signed.

Because, well, Turbine could use the money! (Make it a store only item!)

Anthios888
03-11-2011, 05:07 PM
Hey, this said, I have thought about changing out levels on a few level 20 toons just to mix it up. But maybe that defeats why some people use the TR system? I don't know... I always have a TR going and am aiming for large numbers of TRs (6+) on multiple toons. I have limited my account to four mains and acouple of alts. The ones on the back burner could sometimes use sprucing up, but I don't always want to spend the TR time on that character. When I cap the level 80 or 100 bard, might it be worth it to me to change out old bard's levels to barbarian, fighter, or paladin just so I could play around with the epic SOS on a non-bard/fvs melee toon?

So hey, maybe it's levels in a bottle and I'm just a sucker for playing the game as a series of very long-term projects instead of having 20 alts like other people. I would never have suggested this seriously. But it's an entertaining suggestion!

PwnHammer40K
03-11-2011, 05:36 PM
/singed

Where do I mail the check?