PDA

View Full Version : The no refunds thing

Kelleah
03-07-2011, 05:25 PM
Seriously stinks. I bought a stack of Greater SP potions instead of Best SP potions (lame tier names there, folks) and freaking wasted 1K of my Turbine points.

I spend A LOT of real world cash on points in this game, regularly, in addition to paying for a VIP membership. You'd think that they would be a bit more interested in helping out a customer who had made a pretty obvious mistake due to the tier naming of Greater vs Best.

A discouragement like this makes me re-think my investment in this game. I started playing DDO because it was free, but at this point I'm spending more here than I would on a WoW subscription, because it's fun to have all the extras for all my characters. But it may be time to make the switch if I can't get help with a costly mistake.

donfilibuster
03-07-2011, 06:42 PM
As rightful as you are wanting sales help the whole model of ecommerce with a cart assumes the customer will be careful when at checkout.
(e.g. buying and ebook on the wrong edition)

It is still on their interest to have clear labels so this must be a red light on the list of things that need fix.
Please do not skip leaving store feedback on that issue on the right channels.
(store problems do get looked at, e.g. when they added the toggle to see items you can't buy)

Thriand
03-07-2011, 06:52 PM
Sure it sucks that you didn't get the "best" potions that you wanted, but I would hardly call the greater pots a waste of TP, you still have mana potions that work perfectly fine.

As far as the naming issue, I don't really know what you want from the tiered names, Sure they could be called something else but I don't know if it would really help, I think its pretty clear that The "best" potions are the best

Musouka
03-07-2011, 06:58 PM
Sucks that your first post here is this...

DanteEnFuego
03-07-2011, 06:58 PM
I go through SP pots like Charlie Sheen goes through Tiger ****, and favor the Best pots. There are plenty of time when I know I need a few more points to clear s ahrine, finish out, etc., so some of the lesser pots fit the bill. At least they are BTA, so crank up a new lowbie who can benefit from them if you don't want to use them as "nightcaps". That said, unused purchase refunds might be a good idea...