PDA

View Full Version : No ML +4 stat rings

Cold_Stele
03-05-2011, 05:02 PM
OK, maybe it was a huge joke because the guys in my PUG knew that as a *Drow* *Sorceror* I'm desperate to TR, but they were claiming there's a quest with no ML +4 stat rings as an end reward.

Can anyone help me out with which one it is?

uhgungawa
03-05-2011, 05:14 PM
Water Works can give out some oddities as an end reward

Jaid314
03-05-2011, 05:16 PM
i've seen disable device +11 on a no-ML BTA reward from the assault on stormreach (the P2P one, not the F2P one). since that is *typically* a min. level 11 item, i would surmise it is *theoretically* possible for a min level 11 ring to drop... not sure if that's what they're talking about though.

Cold_Stele
03-05-2011, 05:16 PM
Nah I seem to remember these guys saying it was one of the Lordsmarch Plaza quests...

Jaid314
03-05-2011, 05:20 PM
Nah I seem to remember these guys saying it was one of the Lordsmarch Plaza quests...

that is a lordsmarch plaza quest (line).

TheDearLeader
03-05-2011, 05:23 PM
End Reward from the U8 Quest line has a chance of No ML +4 Stat rings, among other nice items. Also have a no ML Mod Fort ring from there.

slimkj
03-06-2011, 02:22 AM
Yep, second Lordsmarch chain. The ring always occupies the same slot in the reward list just above a crappy potion. I've had +4 CON and Disease Immunity of Mod Fort both no ML, which will no doubt now be my pair for future TR twinking.

jadenkorr
03-06-2011, 03:39 AM
Are those rings BTA or BTC? Not very familiar with this quest chain.

slimkj
03-06-2011, 03:43 AM
They're BTA.

jadenkorr
03-06-2011, 03:48 AM
They're BTA.

Awesome. Thanks. Time to get me some of those to twink my new toons with. (No more refreshing those damn stat buffs)

slimkj
03-06-2011, 03:54 AM
I found getting them fairly trivial as I was running the chain for XP on TRs anyway but I imagine deliberately grinding them might become tedious. It's by no means guaranteed that you'll get useful attributes on the ring and you do have to do the full chain to get a shot at one. You could run it on casual above lvl to make it superquick I guess.

Best of luck with the loot rolls. :)

Zeruell
03-09-2011, 02:45 PM
I found getting them fairly trivial as I was running the chain for XP on TRs anyway but I imagine deliberately grinding them might become tedious. It's by no means guaranteed that you'll get useful attributes on the ring and you do have to do the full chain to get a shot at one. You could run it on casual above lvl to make it superquick I guess.

Best of luck with the loot rolls. :)

It's worth noting that this particular end reward list is a decent source of clickies, as well. A no-min-level ring with 2.5 minutes of Haste per rest on it will be making the rounds across all of my new characters/TR's, going forward.