PDA

View Full Version : question about updates.

paraplegic
03-04-2011, 07:44 PM
where can i see the next updates?= or ddo do not post them before putting them live on server?

Lerincho
03-04-2011, 08:56 PM
where can i see the next updates?= or ddo do not post them before putting them live on server?

Once upon a time ago, oh about two years ago, Turbine moderators use to put up a Weekly Developers Activities bulletin about stuff that was going on. Aparently intergalactic pirates, allegedly came in a stole the WDA and the ability to recreate it. Ever since then, Turbine has had it as a policy, you will know about the updates only when we want you to know about the updates.

shortdevils
03-04-2011, 09:15 PM
there is a preview server called lamania which anyone playing the game can get on to and a testing server called mourlands which you have to apply for .

paraplegic
03-05-2011, 12:46 AM
and where do i apply for it?

ReaperAlexEU
03-05-2011, 06:55 AM
and where do i apply for it?

you start on the lamannia section of the forum:

http://forums.ddo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9

however its not always up. you'll generally see it go live when the next update is getting close, then there will be some release notes in the lamannia forum so we know what to head out and test.

Lerincho
03-05-2011, 09:16 AM
Do note that these other two servers (Mourlands and Lamania) are completely seperate servers and will have not impact on your current characters. Whatever you do on Lamania is not mirrored on your current server.