PDA

View Full Version : How to rest

bjiougirl2000
03-04-2011, 12:44 PM
I just started the game and I checked around the forums but I can't find anything that says what the controls are for the game. I'm trying to rest my mana but I can't figure out how to. Could someone help me out with this?

Hordo
03-04-2011, 12:47 PM
I just started the game and I checked around the forums but I can't find anything that says what the controls are for the game. I'm trying to rest my mana but I can't figure out how to. Could someone help me out with this?

The very first mini-quest you do as a created character is a primer. Remember the part where the cleric tells you to use the Rest Shrine? In quests those will be present (mostly) and you use those in-quest to regain mana. Other than that certain potions you can pull as loot can give you back mana, or a cleric with Divine Vitality may as well.

thwart
03-04-2011, 12:47 PM
If you are inside a quest you will have to find a rest shrine and click on it. The rest shrine will have a blue symbol on it. As opposed to the res shrine which will have a red symbol on it.

If you are not in a quest, you will slowly regenerate hp and sp.

zorander6
03-04-2011, 12:48 PM
In a quest there are usually shrines, one has a blue moon and the other has a red flame looking thing. Those are the heal and resurrection shrines. If you click on them your character will rest and regenerate hit points and spell points. If you are in a public area you regenerate automatically. They appear as blue icons on your map while in a quest.

Gnorbert
03-04-2011, 12:48 PM
Did you do the tutorial quest in "The Grotto"?

Rest shrines are located in the dungeon... you can only rest at a shrine. You do so by clicking whichever button you have as the "interact" button when you have it targeted.

slothinator
03-04-2011, 12:49 PM
In a quest, click on the blue shrines. That will fully restore your mana and some hit points. In a public area, you regenerate mana and HP automatically. You can also buy items in taverns that will cause your bars to regenerate faster.

There is a limit to how often you can use the shrines in a quest. I believe - not sure - it is every 15 minutes on normal, and you can only use them once each on hard and elite.

Gnorbert
03-04-2011, 12:49 PM
Well.. I guess that answers that ... LOL

bjiougirl2000
03-04-2011, 12:50 PM
Thank you all for the help.

LezChap
03-04-2011, 01:41 PM
Also, if you're in a city area, you'll slowly regenerate HP and Mana, and regen it even faster if you're in a Tavern.

EKKM
03-04-2011, 03:00 PM
To follow up on the tavern, when you are in one, buy a drink to regen spellpoints much much faster and food to regen HP faster. They are really cheap.