PDA

View Full Version : Add to Cart?

ddohombre
03-02-2011, 03:16 AM
Is it me? Am I missing this option?

I am Turbine's ideal customer. I impulse buy from the DDO store constantly. For me, it's about convenience mid-mission. Hirelings, Heal Pots, Spirit Cakes...<SIGH>

One major beef I have is that if I am buying more than one item per session the process is, to say the least, cumbersome.

I would LOVE to have a little "add to cart" icon beside all items in the store. Clicking on it should do exactly what it says and not move me from that screen in the store. As it stands now, I click on the item to buy it, it takes me to checkout and if I want to add more items I have to click on the BACK arrow which takes me to the prevous page, but at tab 1. Really, really, annoyingly cumbersome.

If I'm missing something obvious, someone please tell me. :)

Rumbaar
03-02-2011, 08:09 PM
Isn't there a continue shopping button/link? But yes a simple add to cart would be welcomed, specially the nature of the slow store refresh.

ddohombre
03-03-2011, 08:38 AM
Isn't there a continue shopping button/link? But yes a simple add to cart would be welcomed, specially the nature of the slow store refresh.

Yeah, there is, but the big problem is if you are on page 6 of (for example) armor kits, "continue shopping" brings you back to page 1. Really annoying IMHO.