PDA

View Full Version : Level 2 fighter/cleric trying to get xp

Starjumper327
02-24-2011, 03:52 PM
I'm trying to get my cleric/fighter to level 4 to do the b-day event. Which quests should I do? Keep in mind i'm premium and trying not to spend points.

Loromir
02-24-2011, 03:54 PM
Run store house secret over and over several times...very short quick XP.....then do Misery peak and get out of Korthos as quick as possible. Run Kobolds Ring Leader in Harbor several times. Also run Info is Key several times. All of those are quick and easy XP.

somenewnoob
02-24-2011, 03:59 PM
Run store house secret over and over several times...very short quick XP.....then do Misery peak and get out of Korthos as quick as possible. Run Kobolds Ring Leader in Harbor several times. Also run Info is Key several times. All of those are quick and easy XP.

That quest where you smash the gaming tables (Bringing the Light?) Is really fast too for xp.

tihocan
02-24-2011, 03:59 PM
At L2 you can directly head to Kobold's new ringleader and farm it. Just make sure you got enough charges of expeditious retreat to avoid wasting too much time running around (you can complete it under 2 mins with exp retreat).

Starjumper327
02-24-2011, 04:06 PM
What is farming?

Talesin
02-24-2011, 04:12 PM
By farming he means "doing the quest multiple times as quickly as possible and in quick sucession" in order get xp as fast as possible.

I usually recommend new players take their time through their first time in new quests in order to enjoy the content... but once you've been around for a while it's just fun to kick the monsters front door in and kick butt! :D

Rydin_Dirtay
02-24-2011, 04:14 PM
What is farming?

Doing something (a quest, in this case) over and over until you get what you want out of it.

In your case, you can run Kobold's New Ringleader over and over until you get lots of xp out of it.

Arkadios
02-24-2011, 04:16 PM
What is farming?

Houston, we have a problem.

Starjumper327
04-13-2012, 10:46 PM
What is farming?

Sorry i was a newb at the time. lol

Jsbeer
04-14-2012, 07:17 AM

This is called the new player forum for a reason - people are EXPECTED to ask basic questions here ;)
And it is to the credit of those that do ........

jellyfish21
04-15-2012, 03:39 AM
I would suggest repeating the Korthos quests on different settings until you get a bit more used to the game: hot-keys, ability/spell functions and twitch (using the computer hardware to your advantage). Then, get some experience parting with others. After those things are done, leveling will go very fast. Knowledge is power, especially shared.

TheDjinnFor
04-16-2012, 02:35 PM

Random thread necro lol...

I thought something was wrong when I saw you talking about a Birthday Event... then I saw this post and looked at the creation date :)