PDA

View Full Version : You actually heal undead skeletons

Neouni
02-23-2011, 06:37 AM
You can't damage skeletons with healing magic, you heal them ...

Only zombies seem to properly receive damage

phalaeo
02-23-2011, 06:57 AM

Weird... I noticed the opposite in the event.

While in Crystal Cove, I could (using Heal) damage all the skellies, but the "Head Zombie" guy was actually getting healed by me. He took damage from my bursts, though.

Vellrad
02-23-2011, 09:32 AM
Yeah, I noticed my palemsters tricks was damaging couple of undead in event.

Original
02-23-2011, 09:35 AM
Weird... I noticed the opposite in the event.

While in Crystal Cove, I could (using Heal) damage all the skellies, but the "Head Zombie" guy was actually getting healed by me. He took damage from my bursts, though.

I noticed the same also.

Xenus_Paradox
02-23-2011, 01:28 PM
Just use Command Undead. Mindless don't make their saves, so you have a little entourage of skellies helping you clear.

LeLoric
02-23-2011, 03:06 PM
Just use Command Undead. Mindless don't make their saves, so you have a little entourage of skellies helping you clear.

And less gems, no thanks. If you are needing help with clearing you should look at a lower difficulty.

Xenus_Paradox
02-23-2011, 03:13 PM
And less gems, no thanks. If you are needing help with clearing you should look at a lower difficulty.

Dismiss Charm

Cooldown: 1 seconds
Usage: Active
Prerequisite: Bard, Sorcerer, Wizard
Description
Target: Foe
Activate this short-ranged ability while targeting a charmed, commanded, controlled, or dominated enemy that is under your control to dispel the controlling effect.

Aeolwind
02-23-2011, 04:53 PM
They can still be turned however. Least that is one thing =o

Combat_Wombat
02-23-2011, 06:51 PM

Not sure how you got this exactly backwards but maybe you are right about whatever is on lam but on live the zombies cant be damaged with positive energy

WielderofGigantus
02-23-2011, 07:39 PM
Only once did I notice that one of the zombies was completely unaffected by my healing spells, this included my aura and positive bursts. Healing spells cast directly at him treated him as if he was a non-undead monster (ie. they healed me instead).

It was quite annoying. I assume this is not WAI?

QuantumFX
02-23-2011, 08:13 PM
but the "Head Zombie" guy was actually getting healed by me.

Was he an actual zombie or just a pirate with the zombie textures on him? (Like the Black Loch zombies.)

protokon
02-24-2011, 03:24 AM
Was he an actual zombie or just a pirate with the zombie textures on him? (Like the Black Loch zombies.)

definitely zombie. and definitely recieving healing from positive magic, i noticed that myself.

phalaeo
02-24-2011, 07:30 AM

Um... he was a Boatswain Former Pirate, IIRC.

I did examine him and the examine box did say Undead.

He spawns with the clumps of Skellies, if that helps.