PDA

View Full Version : Shared Bank Slots issue

yonpaul
02-23-2011, 01:07 AM
In the ddo store the shared bank slots show a price of 498 tp on the cover page (click on todays deals). When you click on them to purchase, the full price 995 shows up.

UltimusMagus
02-23-2011, 01:41 AM
In the ddo store the shared bank slots show a price of 498 tp on the cover page (click on todays deals). When you click on them to purchase, the full price 995 shows up.

I also noticed this. Good thing I paid attention and didn't finalize my transaction.

Irinis
02-23-2011, 02:06 AM
Bought from account options page and no problems here, correct amount deducted.

donfilibuster
02-23-2011, 03:40 AM
At least one other person had the same issue today.
I believe account support respect the offer and refund you.

Mind that your ticket (account support) is still on queue.
Phone is faster but if international a ticket will have to do.

Skinned
02-23-2011, 02:36 PM
I can't buy it at all now :(

PpalP
02-23-2011, 03:23 PM
me neither : (

Rumbaar
02-23-2011, 03:28 PM
Yeah, they didn't test it or configure it right. It charged the full price, but showed half. Which seems to be common practice with Turbine. Advertise one price, secretly charge another at checkout. Then put the onus on the customer to contact support for a possible refund.

It's currently offline due to this bug, hopefully it will be put back in time for people to get their 50% price.

QuarterMasterM
02-23-2011, 05:13 PM
Shared Bank slots are available once more and are displaying the proper price - thanks for your patience everyone!

Dysmetria
02-23-2011, 05:46 PM
I had no problem buying these at the proper sale price either.

It appears that the people trying to purchase these and having problems were trying to do so after the sale had ended. Even the original post was posted here over two hours after the sale was over.

Skinned
02-23-2011, 05:47 PM

It appears that the people trying to purchase these and having problems were trying to do so after the sale had ended. Even the original post was posted here over two hours after the sale was over.

Booo :(
I really wanted the shared bank too. I don't want to buy it now it isn't on sale anymore though :(
I'm bummed out.

Not sure if it's worth 15 bucks.

yonpaul
02-23-2011, 08:47 PM

Yes, but the price was still listed at 50% in one spot, then at full price in the cart. I don't care that I didn't get it at 50% off, I'll wait until the next sale. The issue is quoting one price, then charging another. I noticed the difference when I went to check out, so removed the item, but I didn't want to see others impacted.

Rumbaar
02-23-2011, 08:56 PM

It appears that the people trying to purchase these and having problems were trying to do so after the sale had ended. Even the original post was posted here over two hours after the sale was over.Well the post before yours would indicate otherwise.

I would hazard to guess it was bank upgrades III or IV that were affected.