PDA

View Full Version : Good 28-pt Ranger build for twf?

EllisDee37
02-16-2011, 05:29 PM
I'm looking to roll a pure ranger for my second character with the goal of getting a good twf toon. (Still loving my pally/rogue, but I want a toon with twf as well.)

I can't seem to find a good guide like I found with paladins. Anyone have a link?

Also, quick question: Which of the twf feats are free class feats for rangers?

Two Weapon Fighting
Two Weapon Defense
Two Weapon Blocking
Oversized Two Weapon Fighting
Improved Two Weapon Fighting
Greater Two Weapon Fighting

The number of these that come free with the class will impact my race and splash decisions, and I'm hoping to roll this toon in the next hour or so so quick response to this part would be great. Thanks in advance.

simsiim
02-16-2011, 05:53 PM
I'm just going to reply about the feats, since I too am still working on a TWF that I would like, and still fairly new

But for the feats question you ask, lookie here. DDOWiki/ Ranger (http://ddowiki.com/page/Ranger)

stille_nacht
02-16-2011, 05:54 PM
think someone just posted their idea on a 28 pt build, and it was pretty solid

EllisDee37
02-16-2011, 06:02 PM
Hmmm, if only the first twf feat comes for free with the class, I'm thinking a fighter might be a better fit since high-level twf is so feat-centric.

stille_nacht
02-16-2011, 06:04 PM
rangers get all TWF feats for free, and dont have to meet dex req
granted on:
2 twf
6 itwf
11 gtwf

however, fighters still get more damage with TWF than Rangers due to their kensai enhancements, which currently outrank tempest

simsiim
02-16-2011, 06:08 PM
you get TWF,ITWF, & GTWF free and by Ranger level 11 you have them.
and like stille_nacht mentioned
and dont have to meat dex req , but you still need 13 dex minimum that is the requirement for the feats needed that a needed for Tempest PrE

Bahgs
02-16-2011, 06:16 PM
Courtesy of Tihocan, something to ponder.

http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=2800940&postcount=16

EllisDee37
02-16-2011, 06:35 PM
Courtesy of Tihocan, something to ponder.

http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=2800940&postcount=16Perfect, exactly what I was looking for. Thanks much!

yawumpus
02-16-2011, 08:20 PM
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=3303881#post3303881

Although what spell:maximize is doing in there, I don't know.
Spell: extend is possible, imp.crit.ranged is better.

I'd take both power attack and khopesh long before oversized twf (although on a dwarf it helps to use two dwarven axes for awhile).

Note that this type of ranger has been heavily nerfed and the replacements aren't terribly obvious. In reality, you really don't want more than 15 levels of ranger, and 12 is usually enough: 6-7 levels of ranger or rogue help a lot more than tempest 3 ever will. The key is to plan your skills ahead. A few more levels of rogue spaced between lelvels means you can have plenty of skills without a large intelligence investment (and dangerous sneak attacks). Six levels of fighter bring kensei bonuses, but make it much harder to keep up your skills.

FlyingTurtle
02-16-2011, 08:35 PM
Best one I've seen. By Unbongwah.
http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=277496

BOgre
02-16-2011, 09:53 PM
I'm using tihocan's tempest build also (linked above), and will continue with his path, but am finding the rogue splash to be not as useful as i'd like. I think my toon has found a grand total of 1 secret door up to his current level 4, and there's nothing more frustrating that spotting the door but not actually finding it. Although he can spot traps, he can't do anything about them except walk in and spring em; again very frustrating. Sneak attack is great, especially in a group when everyone else has aggro and i can deliver big hits left and right, but nowhere near the raw dps of any basic fighter. So, I'm not sure I'm liking him overall. He's not a big dps guy, not a healer, not a buffer, not a de-trapper or stealth master, and not a great archer either. Maybe later on, with i/g-twf, i'll be a little happier. But so far he's pretty flat. The only thing I can say for him is he can pick locks, so he's made available a couple otherwise inaccessible chests.

FlyingTurtle
02-16-2011, 09:59 PM
I'm using tihocan's tempest build also (linked above), and will continue with his path, but am finding the rogue splash to be not as useful as i'd like. I think my toon has found a grand total of 1 secret door up to his current level 4, and there's nothing more frustrating that spotting the door but not actually finding it. Although he can spot traps, he can't do anything about them except walk in and spring em; again very frustrating. Sneak attack is great, especially in a group when everyone else has aggro and i can deliver big hits left and right, but nowhere near the raw dps of any basic fighter. So, I'm not sure I'm liking him overall. He's not a big dps guy, not a healer, not a buffer, not a de-trapper or stealth master, and not a great archer either. Maybe later on, with i/g-twf, i'll be a little happier. But so far he's pretty flat. The only thing I can say for him is he can pick locks, so he's made available a couple otherwise inaccessible chests.

It's funny you should be the one to say this... because the problem is gear. ;)
Now go forth with your new money making skills and get yourself:
1. +Int hat
2. +disable device goggles or gloves. (of disabling)
3. +search goggles or gloves. (of minute seeing)
4. I like also having +spot gear (of the eagle)

Take the skill boosting enhancements and Ranger Skill Action Boost.

I never even need to hit the boost anymore, I can hit every trap at level on normal first time.

Your DPS will kick in when you get ITWF and Tempest I; before that, swing the biggest greataxe you can find.

And the tempest is a great archer. You need to wait for multishot.

BOgre
02-17-2011, 02:21 AM
It's funny you should be the one to say this... because the problem is gear. ;)
Now go forth with your new money making skills and get yourself:
1. +Int hat

K, on it.

2. +disable device goggles or gloves. (of disabling)

well...

3. +search goggles or gloves. (of minute seeing)

just so happens i got some today from a drop. Wheee.

4. I like also having +spot gear (of the eagle)

Already have.

Take the skill boosting enhancements and Ranger Skill Action Boost.

Already have.

Your DPS will kick in when you get ITWF and Tempest I; before that, swing the biggest greataxe you can find.

K, I'll try that. Currently skinning a +2 Khopesh, and a +1 kukri of lesser unded bane.

And the tempest is a great archer. You need to wait for multishot.

Now, as for the 'well...' tihucan's Tempest didn't COME with disable device. Came with Concentrate of all things. :( At the time i didn't know any better, and well, maybe I do need concentrate so's not to get interrupted while, what?, picking locks? I dunno... Anyhow, I'm thinking I need to use my free Fred on switching Concentrate with Disable. Then he'll look more like Unbongwah's Tempest Trapmonkey. That seems like the better way to go.

ReaperAlexEU
02-17-2011, 06:19 AM
I'm looking to roll a pure ranger for my second character with the goal of getting a good twf toon. (Still loving my pally/rogue, but I want a toon with twf as well.)

I can't seem to find a good guide like I found with paladins. Anyone have a link?

Also, quick question: Which of the twf feats are free class feats for rangers?

Two Weapon Fighting
Two Weapon Defense
Two Weapon Blocking
Oversized Two Weapon Fighting
Improved Two Weapon Fighting
Greater Two Weapon Fighting

The number of these that come free with the class will impact my race and splash decisions, and I'm hoping to roll this toon in the next hour or so so quick response to this part would be great. Thanks in advance.

Two Weapon Defence and Two Weapon Blocking arnt worth the feats. AC is hard to maintain in the last half of the game and is very gear dependant. blocking is better served by the use of a towershield for some significant protection, then switch back to the blades

tihocan
02-17-2011, 07:55 AM
Well yes, my build isn't meant in its original version to do traps nor to find secret doors (note: secret doors are found most easily with just a clicky of detect secret doors, on any character). It is said in the build, and it is also said how to modify it if you want to be able to do traps (and if you don't want to have to even think about it, follow ugablablah's build linked above).

DPS-wise, TWF starts being good after you get ITWF (L6 Ranger). Before that, you'll definitely be behind a THF Fighter / Barb (also, overall Rangers have good DPS, but are a bit behind Fighter / Barb, especially against non Favored Enemies). A Ranger trades some raw melee DPS for more versatility (Evasion, Self-Heal, burst Ranged damage). Whether you like it or not, it's up to you :)

BOgre
02-17-2011, 08:45 AM
Hey Tihocan, don't get me wrong, I love your Revisiting Paths thread. I can't wait for some of the monk Paths :) Your thread was INvaluable for me as a newb. Well laid out, thought out, and the build does seem solid. It's just that this was my first toon, still learning. Peace ;)

unbongwah
02-17-2011, 10:38 AM
Although what spell:maximize is doing in there, I don't know.
Spell: extend is possible, imp.crit.ranged is better.
As I mentioned in the first post of that thread, Maximize is for Cure spells; Maximize CSW + rgr Devotion + human Imp Recovery + cure-boosting item makes for some pretty decent self-healing. What I forgot to mention is that it works best if combined with the torc from Demon Sands (http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s220/jgould2005/DDO/Items/Necklaces/TorcofPrince-deII.jpg), which sometimes provides SP when hit. I also listed other feat options, inc. the two you mentioned.

I'd take both power attack and khopesh long before oversized twf (although on a dwarf it helps to use two dwarven axes for awhile).OTWF vs PA: it depends on which needs a boost sooner, your to-hit or your dmg; not much point in having PA if you can't hit anything with it on, after all. As for khopesh, again I explained my reasons in the first post; low-lvl khopesh drops are relatively rare and a new player won't have the funds for good ones off the Auction House. [Whereas dwarven axes are relatively cheap on the AH.] Also you spend a lot of time at lower lvls fighting crit-immune mobs (e.g., undead, oozes, etc.), thus negating khopeshs' big advantage. One of my working presumptions about that build is it's aimed at newbies who are resource-challenged, so I tried not to make it too dependent on gear.

In reality, you really don't want more than 15 levels of ranger, and 12 is usually enough: 6-7 levels of ranger or rogue help a lot more than tempest 3 ever will.Since the U5 nerf to TWF in general and Tempest III in particular, it's debatable whether Tempest III is still worthwhile; though if you stick with it, the Tempest set from ToD (http://ddowiki.com/page/Unique_item_sets#Tempest_.28Rng.29) does provide an extra to-hit bonus to Tempest III builds. But you still get lvl 4 spells and more HPs than you would from, say, rgr 12 / rogue 7 / ftr 1, so it's not like it's all bad.

EllisDee37
02-17-2011, 03:52 PM
A Ranger trades some raw melee DPS for more versatility (Evasion, Self-Heal, burst Ranged damage). Whether you like it or not, it's up to you :)

One of my working presumptions about that build is it's aimed at newbies who are resource-challenged, so I tried not to make it too dependent on gear.These two snippets perfectly describe my situation and desire. Just to let you know, this member of your intended target demographic is thrilled with the effort both of you put into those resources. Thanks much.

I mostly went through the enhancements lists for human, ranger and fighter myself and will cross-reference to the posted builds to see what is similar and what is different.

Since the U5 nerf to TWF in general and Tempest III in particular, it's debatable whether Tempest III is still worthwhile; though if you stick with it, the Tempest set from ToD (http://ddowiki.com/page/Unique_item_sets#Tempest_.28Rng.29) does provide an extra to-hit bonus to Tempest III builds. But you still get lvl 4 spells and more HPs than you would from, say, rgr 12 / rogue 7 / ftr 1, so it's not like it's all bad.Quick question: Is the ddowiki entry for Tempest III up to date regarding the US nerfing? Because it still sounds pretty good to me. And it has virtually no prerequisites, which is nice in a top-level prestige enhancement.

I find it odd that Tempest I has Two Weapon Fighting and Improved Two Weapon Fighting listed as requirements since they are free class feats. That's what led me to ask which feats Rangers got for free in the OP.

tihocan
02-18-2011, 08:39 AM
Quick question: Is the ddowiki entry for Tempest III up to date regarding the US nerfing? Because it still sounds pretty good to me. And it has virtually no prerequisites, which is nice in a top-level prestige enhancement.

I find it odd that Tempest I has Two Weapon Fighting and Improved Two Weapon Fighting listed as requirements since they are free class feats. That's what led me to ask which feats Rangers got for free in the OP.
Yes TIII is up-to-date on ddowiki. It's definitely not useless, but it's not super awesome like, say, Frenzied Berzerker III.

You are right that it's odd for TI to require TWF+ITWF. No idea why that is.

PNellesen
02-18-2011, 08:58 AM
Here's one of ubongwah's builds I'm leveling up now: 18/2 Dwarf Ranger/Fighter (http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=3268377&postcount=6) I love this character - as tough as they come, and he hits like a freight train. I only had 28pt builds at the time I rolled him, and I dropped CON by 2 and STR/DEX by 1 each (I did have a +2 CON, +2 STR, and +1 DEX tome in the bank for him, but I think he'd still do just fine without them)

Ttip
02-18-2011, 08:45 PM
A good trapmonkey TWF for DPS is also the Tempest II/Assassin I (but I used the extra 2 levels as Monk and not sure that is best). Sneak Attack DPS and Trap skills are GREAT, but I need to rework the progression on my build plan before sharing it.

I use a dwarf with Daxes, but may switch it to a Tempest II/Ninja I with shortswords and wraps when I unlock 32 point builds. Just use a hire to pull first aggro when soloing.

Ttip
02-19-2011, 01:52 AM
Rough Draft

Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 3.7.1
DDO Character Planner Home Page (http://www.rjcyberware.com/DDO)

WF NinjaTrap
Level 20 Lawful Neutral Warforged Male
(6 Monk \ 1 Rogue \ 13 Ranger)
Hit Points: 320
Spell Points: 236
BAB: 17\17\22\27\27
Fortitude: 17
Reflex: 18
Will: 12

Starting Feat/Enhancement
Abilities Base Stats Modified Stats
(32 Point) (Level 1) (Level 20)
Strength 16 21
Dexterity 14 16
Constitution 16 18
Intelligence 8 8
Wisdom 14 16
Charisma 6 6

Base Skills Modified Skills
Skills (Level 1) (Level 20)
Balance 6 9
Bluff -2 -2
Concentration 3 31
Diplomacy -2 -2
Disable Device 3 22.5
Haggle -2 -2
Heal 2 3
Hide 2 3
Intimidate -2 -2
Jump 3 8
Listen 2 3
Move Silently 2 3
Open Lock 6 8
Perform n/a n/a
Repair -1 -1
Search 3 21
Spot 6 7
Swim 3 5
Tumble 6 9
Use Magic Device 2 2

Level 1 (Rogue)
Feat: (Selected) Toughness
Feat: (Automatic) Attack
Feat: (Automatic) Composite Plating
Feat: (Automatic) Heroic Durability
Feat: (Automatic) Light Armor Proficiency
Feat: (Automatic) Light Fortification
Feat: (Automatic) Martial Weapon Proficiency: Rapier
Feat: (Automatic) Martial Weapon Proficiency: Shortsword
Feat: (Automatic) Martial Weapon Proficiency: Shortbow
Feat: (Automatic) Simple Weapon Proficiency
Feat: (Automatic) Sneak
Feat: (Automatic) Sneak Attack
Feat: (Automatic) Trapfinding
Feat: (Automatic) Warforged Immunities
Enhancement: Rogue Sneak Attack Training I
Enhancement: Warforged Construct Thinking I
Enhancement: Warforged Healer's Friend I

Level 2 (Ranger)
Feat: (Favored Enemy) Favored Enemy: Undead
Feat: (Automatic) Bow Strength
Feat: (Automatic) Defensive Fighting
Feat: (Automatic) Martial Weapon Proficiency (ALL)
Feat: (Automatic) Shield Proficiency (General)
Feat: (Automatic) Sunder
Feat: (Automatic) Trip
Feat: (Automatic) Wild Empathy
Enhancement: Ranger Skill Boost I
Enhancement: Ranger Sprint Boost I
Enhancement: Ranger Favored Damage I
Enhancement: Warforged Inscribed Armor I

Level 3 (Ranger)
Feat: (Selected) Dodge
Feat: (Automatic) Rapid Shot
Feat: (Automatic) Two Weapon Fighting
Enhancement: Ranger Dexterity I
Enhancement: Warforged Constitution I

Level 4 (Ranger)
Feat: (Automatic) Diehard
Enhancement: Racial Toughness I
Enhancement: Ranger Favored Resistance I
Enhancement: Improved Concentration I
Enhancement: Improved Disable Device I

Level 5 (Ranger)
Enhancement: Ranger Skill Boost II
Enhancement: Improved Concentration II
Enhancement: Ranger Energy of the Wild I

Level 6 (Ranger)
Feat: (Favored Enemy) Favored Enemy: Construct
Feat: (Selected) Mobility
Enhancement: Racial Toughness II
Enhancement: Ranger Favored Damage II

Level 7 (Ranger)
Feat: (Automatic) Improved Two Weapon Fighting
Feat: (Automatic) Manyshot
Enhancement: Ranger Dexterity II

Level 8 (Monk)
Feat: (Monk Bonus) Stunning Fist
Feat: (Automatic) Disciple of Breezes
Feat: (Automatic) Disciple of Candles
Feat: (Automatic) Disciple of Pebbles
Feat: (Automatic) Disciple of Puddles
Feat: (Automatic) Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Kama
Feat: (Automatic) Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Shuriken
Feat: (Automatic) Finishing Moves
Feat: (Automatic) Flurry of Blows
Feat: (Automatic) Unarmed Strike
Enhancement: Warforged Constitution II

Level 9 (Monk)
Feat: (Selected) Spring Attack
Feat: (Monk Bonus) Zen Archery
Feat: (Automatic) Evasion
Feat: (Automatic) Meditation
Enhancement: Ranger Tempest I

Level 10 (Monk)
Feat: (Monk Path) Path of Inevitable Dominion: Fists of Darkness
Feat: (Automatic) Fast Movement
Feat: (Automatic) Finishing Moves: Path of Harmonious Balance (ALL)
Feat: (Automatic) Finishing Moves: Path of Inevitable Dominion (ALL)
Feat: (Automatic) Still Mind
Enhancement: Way of the Patient Tortoise I
Enhancement: Improved Jump I
Enhancement: Improved Jump II
Enhancement: Improved Tumble I

Level 11 (Monk)
Feat: (Automatic) Ki Strike: Magic
Feat: (Automatic) Slow Fall
Enhancement: Static Charge
Enhancement: Improved Tumble II

Level 12 (Monk)
Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Piercing Weapons
Feat: (Automatic) AC Bonus
Feat: (Automatic) Ki Strike: Damage
Feat: (Automatic) Purity of Body
Enhancement: Monk Wisdom I
Enhancement: Warforged Construct Thinking II

Level 13 (Monk)
Feat: (Monk Bonus) Power Attack
Enhancement: Monk Ninja Spy I
Enhancement: Improved Search I

Level 14 (Ranger)
Feat: (Automatic) Improved Wild Empathy
Enhancement: Ranger Skill Boost III
Enhancement: Warforged Power Attack I

Level 15 (Ranger)
Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Bludgeoning Weapons
Enhancement: Monk Wisdom II

Level 16 (Ranger)
Enhancement: Way of the Patient Tortoise II
Enhancement: Adept of Flame

Level 17 (Ranger)
Feat: (Favored Enemy) Favored Enemy: Evil Outsider
Enhancement: Ranger Favored Attack I
Enhancement: Ranger Energy of the Wild II

Level 18 (Ranger)
Feat: (Selected) Stunning Blow
Feat: (Automatic) Greater Two Weapon Fighting
Feat: (Automatic) Improved Precise Shot
Feat: (Automatic) Precise Shot
Enhancement: Warforged Healer's Friend II

Level 19 (Ranger)
Enhancement: Ranger Favored Resistance II
Enhancement: Ranger Tempest II

Level 20 (Ranger)
Enhancement: Racial Toughness III
Enhancement: Improved Concentration III

Mistake on skills...DD -.5, balance +1

Note: Zen Archery and Ninja make Bows, short swords, quarter staves, kama and wraps ALL ki weapons.

Ttip
02-19-2011, 02:26 AM
But most likely....

Character Plan by DDO Character Planner Version 3.7.1
DDO Character Planner Home Page (http://www.rjcyberware.com/DDO)

Ttip NinjaTrap
Level 20 Lawful Neutral Dwarf Male
(6 Monk \ 2 Rogue \ 12 Ranger)
Hit Points: 328
Spell Points: 238
BAB: 17\17\22\27\27
Fortitude: 17
Reflex: 19
Will: 12

Abilities Base Stats Modified Stats
(32 Point) (Level 1) (Level 20)
Strength 16 21
Dexterity 14 16
Constitution 16 18
Intelligence 12 12
Wisdom 14 16
Charisma 6 6

Base Skills Modified Skills
Skills (Level 1) (Level 20)
Balance 6 11
Bluff -2 -2
Concentration 5 29
Diplomacy -2 -2
Disable Device 5 25
Haggle -2 -2
Heal 2 3
Hide 2 3
Intimidate -2 -2
Jump 7 11
Listen 2 3
Move Silently 2 3
Open Lock 6 12
Perform n/a n/a
Repair 1 1
Search 5 28
Spot 6 10
Swim 3 5
Tumble 6 9
Use Magic Device 2 21

Level 1 (Rogue)
Feat: (Selected) Toughness
Feat: (Automatic) Attack
Feat: (Automatic) Dwarven Stability
Feat: (Automatic) Dwarven Stonecutting
Feat: (Automatic) Giant Evasion
Feat: (Automatic) Heroic Durability
Feat: (Automatic) Light Armor Proficiency
Feat: (Automatic) Martial Weapon Proficiency: Rapier
Feat: (Automatic) Martial Weapon Proficiency: Shortsword
Feat: (Automatic) Martial Weapon Proficiency: Shortbow
Feat: (Automatic) Orc and Goblin Bonus
Feat: (Automatic) Poison Save Bonus
Feat: (Automatic) Simple Weapon Proficiency
Feat: (Automatic) Sneak
Feat: (Automatic) Sneak Attack
Feat: (Automatic) Spell Save Bonus
Feat: (Automatic) Trapfinding
Enhancement: Rogue Sneak Attack Training I
Enhancement: Improved Jump I
Enhancement: Improved Tumble I
Enhancement: Rogue Improved Trap Sense I

Level 2 (Ranger)
Feat: (Favored Enemy) Favored Enemy: Undead
Feat: (Automatic) Bow Strength
Feat: (Automatic) Defensive Fighting
Feat: (Automatic) Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Dwarven Waraxe
Feat: (Automatic) Martial Weapon Proficiency (ALL)
Feat: (Automatic) Shield Proficiency (General)
Feat: (Automatic) Sunder
Feat: (Automatic) Trip
Feat: (Automatic) Wild Empathy
Enhancement: Ranger Sprint Boost I
Enhancement: Dwarven Tactics I
Enhancement: Ranger Favored Damage I

Level 3 (Ranger)
Feat: (Selected) Dodge
Feat: (Automatic) Rapid Shot
Feat: (Automatic) Two Weapon Fighting
Enhancement: Dwarven Constitution I
Enhancement: Ranger Dexterity I

Level 4 (Ranger)
Feat: (Automatic) Diehard
Enhancement: Ranger Favored Resistance I
Enhancement: Improved Concentration I
Enhancement: Improved Disable Device I
Enhancement: Improved Search I

Level 5 (Ranger)
Enhancement: Racial Toughness I
Enhancement: Improved Jump II
Enhancement: Improved Search II
Enhancement: Ranger Energy of the Wild I

Level 6 (Ranger)
Feat: (Favored Enemy) Favored Enemy: Construct
Feat: (Selected) Mobility
Enhancement: Ranger Skill Boost I
Enhancement: Ranger Skill Boost II
Enhancement: Improved Spot I

Level 7 (Ranger)
Feat: (Automatic) Improved Two Weapon Fighting
Feat: (Automatic) Manyshot
Enhancement: Ranger Sprint Boost II
Enhancement: Ranger Favored Damage II

Level 8 (Monk)
Feat: (Monk Bonus) Stunning Fist
Feat: (Automatic) Disciple of Breezes
Feat: (Automatic) Disciple of Candles
Feat: (Automatic) Disciple of Pebbles
Feat: (Automatic) Disciple of Puddles
Feat: (Automatic) Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Kama
Feat: (Automatic) Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Shuriken
Feat: (Automatic) Finishing Moves
Feat: (Automatic) Flurry of Blows
Feat: (Automatic) Unarmed Strike
Enhancement: Dwarven Constitution II

Level 9 (Monk)
Feat: (Selected) Spring Attack
Feat: (Monk Bonus) Zen Archery
Feat: (Automatic) Evasion
Feat: (Automatic) Meditation
Enhancement: Ranger Tempest I

Level 10 (Monk)
Feat: (Monk Path) Path of Inevitable Dominion: Fists of Darkness
Feat: (Automatic) Fast Movement
Feat: (Automatic) Finishing Moves: Path of Harmonious Balance (ALL)
Feat: (Automatic) Finishing Moves: Path of Inevitable Dominion (ALL)
Feat: (Automatic) Still Mind
Enhancement: Way of the Patient Tortoise I
Enhancement: Monk Wisdom I

Level 11 (Monk)
Feat: (Automatic) Ki Strike: Magic
Feat: (Automatic) Slow Fall
Enhancement: Improved Tumble II
Enhancement: Ranger Dexterity II

Level 12 (Monk)
Feat: (Selected) Improved Critical: Bludgeoning Weapons
Feat: (Automatic) AC Bonus
Feat: (Automatic) Ki Strike: Damage