PDA

View Full Version : Keep up your "complex adult character creation" with "easy cookie cutter option"

ArmedCitizen
02-16-2011, 03:59 PM
So I was just thinking last night about how happy I am to finally find a current MMORPG which does not feel the need to dumb its character creation down to ensure that any 6 year old will be able to make a non-gimped character!! The way you guys offer the "easy out cookie cutter pre-made character option" for those who wish it, but also offer the "customization button" to get DEEP into the character creation details offers the best of both worlds. MANY of us "mature" RPG players really appreciate not being dumbed down, as it is the rainbow of options regarding character creation which allows us to re-roll and re-roll toons always looking to better optimize their characteristics that makes the replayability of this game really shine. THAT is why many of us will continue to play. Thanks again for remembering us "older guys"!!!!

ssgcmwatson
02-16-2011, 06:52 PM
Especially since most of cookie-cutter options are, as one of my drill sergeants used to say, "stoopid with two ohs" (gotta admit it sounds better out loud).