PDA

View Full Version : Too late for the birthday event, but an idea

MsEricka
02-14-2011, 01:52 PM
So far I've been to the new event twice on Lammaland, and while it's great, here's an idea that might make it better.

Some users are willing to fit in the items that we are given, such as a dagger or a club. But since this is a crafting mechanism why not let us choose what item or weapon slot to craft on?

Sure you might think this could be overpowered because players could just stack themselves up with the best gear, but if you added an extra cost it would balance out.

Perhaps I don't want the ornamented dagger to be a dagger, maybe I want it to be a longsword instead (no idea why, it's just an example).

Of course gear would have to stay gear, and a weapon would have to stay a weapon. But I think allowing us to choose what gear type or weapon type would please a LOT of people.

Yellfor
02-14-2011, 02:08 PM
SOUNDS GOOD.......:cool:

Do see some / many problems with the idea :eek: BUT it could be workable..... :D

And some other ideas / changes along that line come to mind ...... :eek:
Will have to think about what U have proposed and post latter when I have them worked out.:rolleyes:

MsEricka
02-16-2011, 03:49 PM
Now that the birthday event is up on Lammaland again tonight, consider how useful or interesting this idea is after you check it out! It won't happen unless there's support for it.