PDA

View Full Version : Radiant Burst Targeting Still Broken?

Autolycus
02-10-2011, 08:03 PM
Has the Radiant Burst targeting bug been fixed in the latest update?

If not, this is getting ridiculous. It was broken last summer, I believe in the U5 patch! Here's (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?&postid=3140572#post3140572) a post from a Dev (Eladrin) from July last year, acknowledging the problem and stating that it would be fixed.

TigrisMorte
02-10-2011, 11:23 PM

If not, this is getting ridiculous. It was broken last summer, I believe in the U5 patch! Here's (http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?&postid=3140572#post3140572) a post from a Dev (Eladrin) from July last year, acknowledging the problem and stating that it would be fixed.

If you can't tell, why do you care?

Natashaelle
02-11-2011, 12:47 AM

Nope.

Maybe for U9 ?

Autolycus
02-11-2011, 07:02 AM
If you can't tell, why do you care?

It's broken on live and has been for over six months. It irritates me every time I play my Cleric.

However, the casual observer will note that I posted this on the Lamannia board to ask if it was fixed there.

Also, if you had bothered to actually read my post, you might have noticed my question, which I even highlighted, specifically asked if it was fixed in the latest update.

MrkGrismer
02-11-2011, 08:41 AM
It is not completely broken on live. It is somewhat broken on live. I would say there is about a 50/50 chance of it going off if you have an enemy soft-targeted. It isn't just the burst that is borked either. I get "Out of range" on cometfall and other AOE spells when I am surrounded and holding the right mouse button down with the targeting reticle at my feat also. This all happens on my Cleric (which I am mostly playing now). But also I get problems on my Paladin when using Divine Light (out of range messages).

TigrisMorte
02-11-2011, 06:20 PM
It's broken on live and has been for over six months. It irritates me every time I play my Cleric.

However, the casual observer will note that I posted this on the Lamannia board to ask if it was fixed there.

Also, if you had bothered to actually read my post, you might have noticed my question, which I even highlighted, specifically asked if it was fixed in the latest update.

Did read your post. Did you? Did understand it. Did you understand mine?

Your intent was to whine your displeasure that the targeting was broken.

The fact that Lamma does not have "the latest update " would seem the primary problem. 8.1, as it is being called, is quite obviously to test the 5th birthday event not patch a minor, if irritating, issue.

Best of luck with the self concern, irrational rage, and observation challenge. :D

Autolycus
02-11-2011, 06:53 PM
Did read your post. Did you? Did understand it. Did you understand mine?

Your intent was to whine your displeasure that the targeting was broken.

The fact that Lamma does not have "the latest update " would seem the primary problem. 8.1, as it is being called, is quite obviously to test the 5th birthday event not patch a minor, if irritating, issue.

Best of luck with the self concern, irrational rage, and observation challenge. :D

I wasn't whining, I was asking if an acknowledged bug had been addressed yet. Since I don't know everything that in the latest update/patch or whatever you want to call it.

Yes I did understand your post. You were being a smarta$$ with your unhelpful reply. You're the one with the problem.

Autolycus
02-16-2011, 10:05 PM

I just read the new Lama release notes and can't find this issue listed as either fixed or under known issues even though it was acknowledged in the post referenced above.

Could we please get an official response on the status Turbine?