PDA

View Full Version : DDO Store information

TheMidnightMage
01-17-2011, 06:57 PM
I think I posted this request into the wrong forum. I am looking for a way to tell what adventure packs I have purchased. I can not see them in the store history and I have not found a place in the actual game to tell. I purchased them over 9 months ago. Any help would be appreciated.:(

RitzBlitz
01-17-2011, 08:02 PM
You should be able to view your purchase history in the ddo store

Open the DDO Store and select
My Account - >View History - > Details

Edit :The Above options isn't useful as it only keeps recent history.:(

Better to Select " Show All Items = Yes " and then view the Adventure packs under

Premium Items -> Adventure Packs.
Packs you have already bought will be grayed out and unable to purchase.

Also note the since you recieve e-mail confirmation on store purchases Searching mails is the easiest method if you haven't deleted your purchase notification emails.

Vellrad
01-17-2011, 08:35 PM
Simply, just check out which guest passes you can buy :)

TheMidnightMage
01-18-2011, 08:48 AM
Thanks to both of you. I think that we really should have some sort of history log that is not just recent purchases. The really need to make an easier way to do this. Sigh....

Cauthey
01-18-2011, 08:52 AM
Thanks to both of you. I think that we really should have some sort of history log that is not just recent purchases. The really need to make an easier way to do this. Sigh....

Keep all of the sales email confirmations that Turbine sends you. I do. And for this very reason. If I ever wonder what I've bought and what I haven't, I can go back to an email archive where these messages are being tucked away.

Rumbaar
01-18-2011, 05:34 PM
Yes there is no concise purchase history from Turbine, and the current history is only limited to a short period of time.

As stated, the best way is to check your available guest passes.

I personally keep all Turbine sales e-mails in a special folder in my e-mail client. It's a shame the third party company that handles the store isn't forced to maintain these records.