PDA

View Full Version : A few ideas

pie2655
01-15-2011, 12:43 PM
I few ideas i had for the next update are:
Character Journal- where you can write down notes, for example directions for the maze in the crucible or other tips to help you
Monster log or something like it- Has a list of all the monsters in game and their alignment different abilities etc
More ideas ill be posted below as i think of them :)

pie2655
01-15-2011, 12:47 PM
Instead of all bards using a lute there should be different instruments to pick from
For example maybe a flute as some of the trainers use.
Each would ahve different songs, maybe one instrument's songs would give better bonuses to offense, another more defensive etc.

chrisgina39
01-16-2011, 07:12 PM
I few ideas i had for the next update are:
Character Journal- where you can write down notes, for example directions for the maze in the crucible or other tips to help you
Monster log or something like it- Has a list of all the monsters in game and their alignment different abilities etc
More ideas ill be posted below as i think of them :)

like youre boi?

TheMidnightMage
01-16-2011, 07:35 PM
Secondary Idea on the monster manual don't show any monsters that you have not gone up against. make it based on "Learning" first time you fight it you learn X next time you learn a little more etc... That would be really cool.

pie2655
01-17-2011, 08:59 AM
Secondary Idea on the monster manual don't show any monsters that you have not gone up against. make it based on "Learning" first time you fight it you learn X next time you learn a little more etc... That would be really cool.

Agreed that would be VERY cool.

badbob117
01-17-2011, 09:12 AM
Instead of all bards using a lute there should be different instruments to pick from
For example maybe a flute as some of the trainers use.
Each would ahve different songs, maybe one instrument's songs would give better bonuses to offense, another more defensive etc.

Totally signed. Rock on man! Would love to see each pre have its own instrument even if only for our unique songs, I would love to have war drums for my Warchanter. :)

pie2655
02-12-2011, 11:40 AM
Exactly Badbob each PRE would get a different instrument, makes sense, doesnt it?

Aurora1979
02-12-2011, 11:55 AM
I'd love if you could put short sound clips onto your bard.... then could use snippets from real songs :)

who fancies a few cords of the build up 3/4 of the way through The Chain?? :)

Monroid
02-12-2011, 12:32 PM

lol, the D&D pokedex :P