PDA

View Full Version : Improve Yellow Augment Slots?

HallowedOne
01-11-2011, 01:52 PM
Currently there is a plethora of items with Yellow Augments slots, yet there is no way to increase skills with any of the augments offered.

Would it be bad to, say, add skill bonuses to yellow slots? +11/+13, following the reasoning with adding up to +4 resistance and +4 Deflection AC?

articwarrior
01-11-2011, 01:55 PM
Currently there is a plethora of items with Yellow Augments slots, yet there is no way to increase skills with any of the augments offered.

Would it be bad to, say, add skill bonuses to yellow slots? +11/+13, following the reasoning with adding up to +4 resistance and +4 Deflection AC?

if the item is epic, so should the augment slot, I think that a +13 skill would be reasonable, maybe even if they put the +4 res/def to a +5, +15 would be too high however because items which are skill items have +15-20 skill (ex Epic Kundarak Delving Goggles)

Eladiun
01-11-2011, 01:56 PM
While we are at it can we make them not cost 30 tokens since the majority of the quests now drop fragments. 20 seems more reasonable...

HallowedOne
01-11-2011, 02:01 PM
if the item is epic, so should the augment slot, I think that a +13 skill would be reasonable, maybe even if they put the +4 res/def to a +5, +15 would be too high however because items which are skill items have +15-20 skill (ex Epic Kundarak Delving Goggles)

I think the reason those bonuses are "imperfect" is to estimulate the use of other epic items that have the bonuses you've mentioned, so I'm not 100% agree on that. Sure, I'd like it, but I think it has a reasoning behind it.

While we are at it can we make them not cost 30 tokens since the majority of the quests now drop fragments. 20 seems more reasonable...

I agree with you, or at least improve the Token nr. of the hardest/longest ones. CoF, Wiz-King, ATDQ1, just to name a few