PDA

View Full Version : New Plat Sink

h4x0r1f1c
01-05-2011, 02:18 PM
If you gave weight to plat, people who have a few mil will run slow!

Cam_Neely
01-05-2011, 02:22 PM
Do you sit at home, hitting yourself in the head until you get a 'great idea'?

Also, that in no way is a plat sink, which by definition takes plat out of the economy.

NeutronStar
01-05-2011, 02:23 PM

That's why mine's in the bank...metaphysically speaking.

nanobot1994
01-05-2011, 02:25 PM
Got beat up by a lv1/4 mule? Ouch.

Kamo
01-05-2011, 02:28 PM
Oh nosss with all that plat on Hax's arcane archer he wont be able to pwns the nubs in pvp

TheDearLeader
01-05-2011, 02:30 PM
A sink made of platinum? Ridiculous! Not signed.

:D What? You're gonna make a silly suggestion, I'll make a silly response. This is a funsies thread, right?

Lorz
01-05-2011, 02:35 PM
Do you sit at home, hitting yourself in the head until you get a 'great idea'?

Also, that in no way is a plat sink, which by definition takes plat out of the economy.

If he did...he would still be wailing away hitting himself with no end in sight.

I think, we can safely say, this may be the origin but not the reason for these ideas.

PopeJual
01-05-2011, 02:37 PM
Well, with a whole bunch of plat, I guess you would sink when you tried to swim... Is it a plat sink in that way, perhaps?

Also, this is a terrible idea, since we have nowhere to actually put our money except in our pockets. It would be a less horrible idea if we could put money in the bank.

talas300
01-05-2011, 02:38 PM
simple answer make a lvl 20 barb lol mine had a max load of something like 4 million pounds unraged

Kamo
01-05-2011, 02:40 PM
Well, with a whole bunch of plat, I guess you would sink when you tried to swim... Is it a plat sink in that way, perhaps?

Also, this is a terrible idea, since we have nowhere to actually put our money except in our pockets. It would be a less horrible idea if we could put money in the bank.

I thnik what he is trying to tell us is he wants us to put all our platnium pieces into a sink, dont worry hax. Just keep swinging

The_Cataclysm
01-05-2011, 02:46 PM
And to think that a few days ago he was trying to remove the AH fee, one of the few plat sinks in the game.

mws2970
01-05-2011, 02:53 PM
A better suggestion would be to allow us to put all our toons plat into our shared bank to make it simpler to transfer money between toons. Easy button, FTW! :P

Eladiun
01-05-2011, 03:00 PM
I hidez my platz underz the pillowz.

Dandonk
01-05-2011, 03:02 PM
I have a better idea! Make it cost 100k plat to enter PvP areas :)

GreenGurgler
01-05-2011, 04:00 PM

Lets see... Hax only suggests things that help him.
Hax is suggesting coin has real weight therefore slowing/weighting down people with a lot of plat.
Therefore, Hax must not have much plat and is trying to limit others so he can gain.

Yep, fits the established template. :rolleyes:

Llewndyn
01-05-2011, 04:18 PM
That still wouldn't slow down all those toons pwning you in the PVP pit. Back to the drawing board!

To Turbine: We should nerf plat so that it's worth less than gold because I can't afford to pay for stuff if it's in plat but I have plenty of gold!

Kromize
01-05-2011, 04:20 PM

You run slow, so you spend plat. Some is taken out of economy, thus, is a sink. For insulting someone about a dumb, and obviously joke idea, you sure are, eh, must be "hitting yourself in the head". :)

nanobot1994
01-05-2011, 04:42 PM
You run slow, so you spend plat. Some is taken out of economy, thus, is a sink. For insulting someone about a dumb, and obviously joke idea, you sure are, eh, must be "hitting yourself in the head". :)

Oh, then all chests are plat sinks.

You want their loot, so you spend plat. Some of it take our of the economy through the AH fee, thus, is a sink. For insulting someone about a dumb, and obviously joke idea, you sure are, eh, must be "hitting yourself in the head". :)

:)

frznvimes
01-05-2011, 04:47 PM
no.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nrSfC76lLI&feature=related

Hendrik
01-05-2011, 04:50 PM
Bad idea, again.

Keep trying to bait and troll and eventually even the MODs will become wise.

Lorien_the_First_One
01-05-2011, 05:04 PM
Keep trying to bait and troll and eventually even the MODs will become wise.

One can only hope. I refuse to believe this idea from the OP is anything but troll bait.

GreenGurgler
01-05-2011, 05:21 PM

Go read as many of the OP's ideas as possible. Then you may realize that as absurd as this idea is, its not a joke to the poster. It may be troll bait... the jury is still out as to the OP's true intent on these forums (to become King troll or to get Turbine to nerf everybody else so he can beat them in PvP).

He has a clear history of bad, narrow minded self serving suggestions.
;)

donfilibuster
01-05-2011, 05:40 PM
Come on people, coin weight is of no concern on a high magic campaign where everyone carry bags of holding.
Even in low magic campaign it ceases being an issue by the time your wizard is level five due when u can use the shrink item spell.

That said, in PnP there's a lot of fun in finding ways of pulling out that dragon's hoard made of thousands of gold coins.
Remember that the mere mention that the dragon has died is enough to pull the local villagers out of their minds.

Kromize
01-05-2011, 05:54 PM
Oh, then all chests are plat sinks.

You want their loot, so you spend plat. Some of it take our of the economy through the AH fee, thus, is a sink. For insulting someone about a dumb, and obviously joke idea, you sure are, eh, must be "hitting yourself in the head". :)

Chests create plat, and items that people spend plat for. Natural cycle(although more creation then deletion). You don't seem to understand how things work. And next time you use my words, wrap quotes around all of them, because plagiarism is bad. Also, "some of it take our of the economy through the AH fee"; what of ours does it take, and what is it?

Your bad at forums. :rolleyes:

PopeJual
01-05-2011, 05:56 PM
Chests create plat, and items that people spend plat for. Natural cycle(although more creation then deletion). You don't seem to understand how things work. And next time you use my words, wrap quotes around all of them, because plagiarism is bad. Also, "some of it take our of the economy through the AH fee"; what of ours does it take, and what is it?

I got the impression that he was saying that the AH fee takes cash "out" of the economy and that the "our" was a typo that happened to spell out a different word.

nanobot1994
01-05-2011, 05:58 PM

Heh, obviously I came off as offensive. I was just messing around :)

Unless youre actually taking this thread seriously, then I dont really have a response to that.

NaturalHazard
01-05-2011, 06:07 PM

should make it easy to own those rice folks in the pvp pit if they are all weighed down with their plat. :DBut its not only weight even if plat had next to no weight the sheer volume would make carting it around a hassle, 3 or so million pieces of something say the size of a american quarter would take up a lot of space you would have to have pockets the size of a giants to carry all that.

Didnt you know that ddo charactors have their plat in the bank and we all use cards? And when we get plat out of chests or in the mail from the ah its not in its physical form but a transfer into our account? .......... If only we could get credit cards........:p

just kidding.

Kromize
01-05-2011, 09:18 PM
Heh, obviously I came off as offensive. I was just messing around :)

Unless youre actually taking this thread seriously, then I dont really have a response to that.

Are you arguing on the interwebz about a game? How dare you? :(

Hendrik
01-06-2011, 07:22 AM
One can only hope. I refuse to believe this idea from the OP is anything but troll bait.

It is quite clear after recent threads this is exactly what is going on.

Troll and bait then report.

So, every post made by the OP is now being reported as such.

valorik
01-06-2011, 01:02 PM
Nerf plat!!!

Cannith_Killer_Union
01-06-2011, 03:59 PM
hey i havent even posted yet>:( and
/reported

Lol.Guess what? You weigh so much in turbine's eye i didn't even get a warning.

Senshock
01-06-2011, 06:01 PM

Get a life dude

OT:
/notsigned
:rolleyes:

Cernunan
01-06-2011, 06:25 PM
It is quite clear after recent threads this is exactly what is going on.

Troll and bait then report.

So, every post made by the OP is now being reported as such.

Yea, proper future response to, all op threads I would say.

chrisgina39
01-15-2011, 06:44 PM
saying hes baiting you is like saying
the government is baiting people by allowing guns
guns dont hurt people people hurt people(but the guns help a lot)