PDA

View Full Version : Instead of locking suggestions...

Tat2Freak
01-04-2011, 11:50 AM
...by dispel...how about putting the hammer down on all the people that constantly troll his threads...now THIS i think is a good idea...

...or does this not apply anymore...

1. While participating in the Forums, you must respect the rights of others to participate in the community. To this end you may not harass, defraud, threaten or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other members or Turbine staff. This includes, but is not limited to:

Name-calling or other insults
Posting with the intent of provoking another user or users
Flaming another user for their spelling or grammar
Bringing disagreements with someone into unrelated threads
Creating a thread or post that calls out another player(s) for their actions in the game
Abuse of the Reputation system

...you dont mind taking his money..so shouldnt you be protecting him like you would any other client...

...fair/impartial or unfair/prejudiced....

...which is it?

cpito
01-04-2011, 12:10 PM
Posting with the intent of provoking another user or users

I have no doubt that the person in question has posted with the above intent.

He occasionally posts some useful suggestions and they are recognized as such by a majority of the same people who "troll" his threads. Unfortunately a majority of his suggestions are/were thinly disguised attempts to whine about what's ultimately his inability to beat every opponent in pvp.

rdasca
01-04-2011, 12:12 PM
nvm ... I know better than get into these threads, oh well one resolution shot :)

Tat2Freak
01-04-2011, 12:13 PM
I have no doubt that the person in question has posted with the above intent.

He occasionally posts some useful suggestions and they are recognized as such by a majority of the same people who "troll" his threads. Unfortunately a majority of his suggestions are/were thinly disguised attempts to whine about what's ultimately his inability to beat every opponent in pvp.
Wrong person genius

See this is what im talking about, you assume its dispel...and here you come, trying to troll him. Its blatantly obvious WHO the thread is directed towards.