PDA

View Full Version : Output Text of my Inventory & Bank

Dendrix
12-31-2010, 09:08 AM
I would love to be able to output a simple text file with the contents of my inventory and bank in it.

/outuptfile "filename.txt"

file to contain multiple lines each of
location, Item_Name

Location would be one of: Bank, Shared bank, Reincarnation Cache, Inventory, Worn

I have loads of stuff distributed over my various storage alts (and play characters), sometimes finding where I've stashed my XYZ of ABC can be a real pain.

Lorz
12-31-2010, 09:22 AM
OP I have numerous times noted in posts...I would pay $$$ for an export to csv or odd or even xls for a dump of inventory /bank goods on a toon.

/signed...anything to get a list i can then work with.

BurnerD
12-31-2010, 09:34 AM
The shared bank was a nice improvement to inventory management. Now it is time to take the next step.

A UI interface in the bank that would allow you to tab through all of the characters in your account and move items from either character to character or character to shared would be awesome.

Different views (small icon/list, etc) would be nice. An exportable list (as suggested in this thread would be nice.

The game has been developed to allow transfer of items between characters. Allowing us to pay for more character slots and more character and shared bank space has magnified the problem of inventory management. The sheer number of collectibles, consumables, and BTA items coming out also add to this issue.

It has also been suggested to simply speed up the logout in banks, but I would much rather see a nicely designed UI for inventory management.

Idea List
- tabbed interface to search character banks/inventories
- multiple view options.
- Bank inventory sorting tools - by type, by level, etc...
- If you select an item in one inventory it highlights all duplicate items in other inventories.
- maybe limited plat storage in shared bank? would be nice to not have to mail plat between characters
- obviously should be available in bank only.