PDA

View Full Version : alert box before equip Bound To Account items

IanYang
12-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Pulled an Incandecent Blue Ioun Stone today from the end chest of The Church And The Cult.

I just wanted to try it thus equipped it, and then I went to Auction House to sell it. But soon I realized it can no longer be auctioned becasue it has already been bound to me.

We really need an alert box that inform us a certain items will become bound once we equip it.

Crazyfruit
12-28-2010, 09:57 PM
There is one already for some, like greensteel. I guess it's not on everythin

Cairo
12-28-2010, 10:03 PM
Pulled an Incandecent Blue Ioun Stone today from the end chest of The Church And The Cult.

I just wanted to try it thus equipped it, and then I went to Auction House to sell it. But soon I realized it can no longer be auctioned becasue it has already been bound to me.

We really need an alert box that inform us a certain items will become bound once we equip it.

Or, when you pull a named item, double-check to see if its BTC, BTA, BoE, BoA, or Unbound before putting it on. Good habit to get into.

Sucks that you had to eat an Ioun Stone, but at least it wasnt a Pale Lav or Dusty Rose that wouldve sold for alot more.

But Grats on finding one! Been playing off and on for years, and noone Ive ever guilded with has ever found one.

Cleanincubus
12-29-2010, 10:24 AM
I feel your pain on this. I did it with a Pink one.