PDA

View Full Version : Auto Renew Ship Anemities?

h4x0r1f1c
12-26-2010, 05:20 PM
Can we have a ship fund that you donate plat into and when a ship anemity expires it'll auto-renew? :)

I'm tired of having to rebuy/add ship buffs for my guild and I'd like to simply toss plat in somewhere for them to stay foreva'.

Veileira
12-26-2010, 05:22 PM
This is an excellent suggestion.

Who are you and what have you done with h4x0r1f1c?

h4x0r1f1c
12-26-2010, 05:30 PM
"You currently have -3369 reputation points."

Tharlak
12-26-2010, 06:07 PM
/signed

Your best suggestion to date.

uhgungawa
12-26-2010, 06:30 PM

Last edited by h4x0r1f1c; 12-26-2010 at 06:30 PM.
Was that for a +Rep or a -Rep LOL :D

bigolbear
12-26-2010, 06:38 PM
hax man, good suggestion. but im a little disapointed, i see a thread by u and and i can usualy assume 10 minutes of entertaining reading.

/signed for what its worth.

Xeraphim
12-26-2010, 07:51 PM

I LOL'd.

Hard.

Keep the good ideas coming!

Carpone
12-27-2010, 01:41 PM
Can we have a ship fund that you donate plat into and when a ship anemity expires it'll auto-renew? :)

I'm tired of having to rebuy/add ship buffs for my guild and I'd like to simply toss plat in somewhere for them to stay foreva'.
Amen.

Chai
12-27-2010, 01:44 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3kC7x8v3a0s/STopY0agU-I/AAAAAAAACOw/t_F9H6r6GLo/s400/approved+gif.gif

MalakRevan
12-27-2010, 02:05 PM

What wut? Since when does PvP grant renown and plat?

Actually this a good suggestion. I have to agree with Veileira, who are you and what have you done with our H4x0r........

h4x0r1f1c
12-27-2010, 07:30 PM

Why does everyone have to say things like that to me? Please stop making fun I'm serious.

Maegin
12-27-2010, 07:44 PM

Actually this a good suggestion. I have to agree with Veileira, who are you and what have you done with our H4x0r........

This.

redoubt
12-28-2010, 02:05 PM

I had to laugh at this, but I do like your idea here. /duck

Doxmaster
12-28-2010, 02:19 PM
Why does everyone have to say things like that to me? Please stop making fun I'm serious.

I see what you did there.

Fridas
12-28-2010, 02:23 PM

I agree, enough is enough. This is getting old people, the constant berating he gets is downright annoying, much more so than his posts on PVP to tell you the truth.

+1 to you h4x0r1f1c for a great suggestion

OverlordOfRats
12-28-2010, 02:29 PM
Excellent suggestion!

Don't have a ship yet, only level 14. But it would be great if that feature was there when I get to level 20.

GBantaR
12-28-2010, 02:32 PM
h4x, I'm impressed.

/signed

Hendrik
12-28-2010, 04:24 PM
/signed

Your best suggestion to date.

But it wasn't his, already been suggest LONG ago.

:cool:

Missing_Minds
12-28-2010, 04:40 PM

Because the majority of your posts all revolve around such bad ideas.

This idea, however, is a good one.

/signed

A good idea is a good idea. Sometimes they need to be brought up again to, hopefully, get attention enough of the developers to give it more active consideration.

h4x0r1f1c
12-28-2010, 04:45 PM

:cool:

You never give me props for anything. You never say anything nice to me.

You always come into my threads and post something to belittle me. You're just an angry person.

Please leave me alone from now on. I don't want messed with anymore I'm a nice guy!

SardaofChaos
12-28-2010, 04:49 PM
Excellent suggestion!

Don't have a ship yet, only level 14. But it would be great if that feature was there when I get to level 25.

Why not 20? Much less expensive.

OverlordOfRats
12-29-2010, 10:35 AM
Why not 20? Much less expensive.

My mistake. That should be 20 not 25. Thank you for pointing that out.

Changed it.

Kza
12-29-2010, 10:45 AM
/signed and +1 for excellent suggestion.

Hendrik
12-29-2010, 12:57 PM
You never give me props for anything. You never say anything nice to me.

You always come into my threads and post something to belittle me. You're just an angry person.

Please leave me alone from now on. I don't want messed with anymore I'm a nice guy!

I don't have to give you props at all.

/baitfail

Nobody is messing with you. The voices in your head are not real and your not a victim so no need to try and play one.

:)

Don't like what people say about your suggestions, then just /ignore and move on.

SardaofChaos
12-29-2010, 06:30 PM
My mistake. That should be 20 not 25. Thank you for pointing that out.

Changed it.

O/c, now that I finally got a guildship I realized that the one thing I really wanted, the navigator, isn't available till 25 anyways. I guess I can have fun with my silver flame priest and his hour of protection from evil...
I am glad that the prices are as low as they are, though. Keeping the priest for 7 days(after initial installation) costs the same as what I get for pawning a single piece of armor.

chrisgina39
12-30-2010, 12:05 PM

WOW! nice

also /signed

Lorien_the_First_One
12-30-2010, 12:18 PM

Once you destroy your reputation, it takes a lot to rebuild it. It didn't help that for a while it seemed that you were deliberately baiting a lot of the time as well.

But to give you credit, you have been thinking more broadly on some of your more recent suggestions and you are right we should all try to judge your current post as best we can.

Edit: But then you give us gems like this:

Taxes are too high because of inflation and plat farmers selling plat on websites!

I suggest they ban anyone with over 3milpp b/c if they aren't farming or buying plat..

Well, they're not spending, so they're not stimulating our economy, which makes us lose out in the AH.

and you make us regret any benefit of the doubt we give you.

Auto renew is a bad idea as people may want to change out what's there from time to time, especially as they rotate between TP paid and plat paid items or as the guild levels up.

What is a very good idea is having a place to deposit plat (and probably TP as donations too) that can only be used by officers towards ship ammenities.

It's been suggested before, its still a good suggestion, and with the TP add on it will probably make Turbine more money.