PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Hireling no good

dragonmane
12-21-2010, 04:16 PM
Okay, they gave us rogue hireling... What happened?? I get my rogue hireling and he does nothing but pick up all the agro and he cant even find a secret door. His skills are so low that he cant find a door in a quest on normal with his same level. I like this game alot and I havent really wanted much more than they have given us, but they need to make the rogue hireling alittle better, atleast he should be able to find secret doors his own level. I suggest increasing their skills and maybe give them better enhancements that will decrease their agro.

phillymiket
12-21-2010, 04:23 PM
I think there are some known issues with rogues.

Which one did you use?

I used the level 20 (18 maybe) halfling assassin.
He did fine with staying alive and killing.
He found and disabled all traps I asked him to.

But when I asked him to open a locked chest he just sat there picking his nose.

ellamonster
12-21-2010, 04:34 PM
I think there are some known issues with rogues.
But when I asked him to open a locked chest he just sat there picking his nose.

I ran a level 10 rogue and he did the same thing, he would unlock doors but no chests. He also was lousy at fighting, even on offense capability he just stood there until he got hit.

dragonmane
12-21-2010, 04:44 PM
I was on my level 13 paly, the quest was the new ones where you go to the inspired quarter and stop the invasion. I would go into the side quests where there were secret doors and traps and he just kept searching, but finding nothing. I looked at his search only to see his skill was 5, less than my paly. I groaned. He couldnt find the trap boxes to disable them.

Gaentrous
12-28-2010, 10:39 PM
I was on my level 13 paly, the quest was the new ones where you go to the inspired quarter and stop the invasion. I would go into the side quests where there were secret doors and traps and he just kept searching, but finding nothing. I looked at his search only to see his skill was 5, less than my paly. I groaned. He couldnt find the trap boxes to disable them.

I had same problem. Level 5 quest level 5 rogue ( Kelorn) and he couldn't find a single control box where the Spoilers said they were. I emphasize, Couldn't even find them let alone disarm them. Whats the point of having rugue Hirelings if all they are is wasted space!! I mean did the developers even TRY THEM in the quests?!!