PDA

View Full Version : Could you please send an email when my monthly points are deposited?

Yaga_Nub
12-20-2010, 11:47 AM
The title says it all. I've went back through all my purchases of items from the store and all my purchases of points from the store and I "think" that I should have a ton of points (about 3000) more than I actually have in my account. I called Turbine support and all they said was that I did indeed receive me points. When I asked for an account break-down for the last year, I was told that I couldn't get one. When I asked for a supervisor to help me I was told there wasn't one available. And when I started to go all yaga on the rep he said goodbye and hung up.

So I'll ask here if there is something that can be done so that your customers can see their monthly transactions in a summary statement and can we get an email whenever ANY points are deposited into our account not just the points we purchase.

Y

Samadhi
12-20-2010, 11:50 AM
This seems like a very reasonably request.

Asketes
12-20-2010, 12:06 PM
I agree, some sort of auto-email script would be most excellent.

should contain:

Previous point total:
VIP points added: 500
New total:

Xilraazz
12-20-2010, 12:21 PM
that'd be awesome, i'm probably missing points too as i have noticed i didn't get my points from the 10th (which are supposed to be deposited early this week so says the other thread)

Dirac
12-20-2010, 12:23 PM
I'm all for this. Great idea.

Hendrik
12-20-2010, 12:25 PM
I agree, some sort of auto-email script would be most excellent.

should contain:

Previous point total:
VIP points added: 500
New total:

Hehe, thought we learned a painful lesson about automated e-mails....

;)

Now Yaga, I will gladly send you an e-mail every month if Turbine won't.

/evilsmile

Yaga_Nub
12-20-2010, 12:42 PM
Now Yaga, I Will Gladly Send You An E-mail Every Month If Turbine Won't.

/evilsmile

Do It! Do It Nao! :)

Asketes
12-20-2010, 01:12 PM
Hehe, thought we learned a painful lesson about automated e-mails....

;)

Now Yaga, I will gladly send you an e-mail every month if Turbine won't.

/evilsmile

WOOT!

someone spotted my very subtle bomb!

+1

Maldavenous
12-20-2010, 01:15 PM
On the account page they should keep track of all incoming and outgoing Turbine points.

Think about how the real sites deal with this (credit cards, banks, etc.). They keep a full list of every transaction. They also keep a list of when you gain bonus points and how they've been spent.

Rumbaar
12-20-2010, 03:20 PM
This and the transaction history feature is filled in the Turbine 'too hard' basket at the moment.

Not sure if it's the third party companies issue that handles the store or Turbines. I guess a little of both.

Smitey
12-20-2010, 03:50 PM
http://support.turbine.com/ics/support/KBAnswer.asp?questionID=107

At this point we do not have a way to track the point changes on your account. We do not currently have a “points statement” to display debits and credits. However, we are aware that many of you have requested some sort of statement.

Cyr
12-20-2010, 04:07 PM
lol

Got to love Turbine customer support.

It's too bad that there are not more strict laws regulating MMO's and micro-transactions because Turbine really stretches things to the limits with this psuedo currency with no transparent and easily accessible account invoice.

MeliCat
12-21-2010, 12:27 AM
Yes I am fairly sure I have not received all the TP I am owed.

I have a yearly subscription - I pay once a year. I would not recommend this to anyone because of this lack of point tracking.