PDA

View Full Version : Store: No item received but points deducted

rexservorum
12-20-2010, 11:37 AM
I was unable to find an answer for this in the knowledge base or FAQs, and the GM ticket page in-game does not have a DDO Store category so I'm hesitant to try there. I'm surprised that this is not a more common issue worthy of a FAQ entry, but on the whole I guess that's a good thing.

I just attempted to buy a Lesser Heart of Wood from the DDO Store. The points were deducted, but I did not get the usual "Thank you, blah blah please check your inventory" dialog and, sure enough, my inventory is entirely heartless. My purchase history has no record of it either. Needless to say this is a bit upsetting because those things cost 895 points.

Where do I turn for recourse on this matter?

Lorien_the_First_One
12-20-2010, 11:40 AM
Turbine account support can apparently see the TP transactions. You can send them a ticket at: http://support.turbine.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=24001&task=ticket

Good luck.

Lozareth
12-20-2010, 11:43 AM
Happened to me before and I submitted a ticket in-game but I don't remember what category I used. A GM was able to provide me with the item.

Desdemonte
12-20-2010, 11:51 AM
Was your backpack full when you made the purchase? If so, you will get an exclamation message in upper right corner that you have an item coming that was not delivered next time you log in. Make space in your pack then relog. If this is not the case, then send them a ticket. If you don't have the confirmation email you'll have to cross your fingers they can see the drop in TP on your account.

rexservorum
12-20-2010, 11:51 AM
Nope, my inventory has ample space.

rexservorum
12-20-2010, 12:09 PM
GM just told me that the in-game support team cannot in fact handle this kind of problem. He or she directed me to the web-based ticket submission page.

Ugh, I guess I have to wait in suspense for a few days before finding out whether or not they will fix this.

Flack
12-20-2010, 12:32 PM
Fully quit the client. Don't just log out, then start it up again. This happened to me with some XP pots. Logging out didn't help, but after I quit then restarted, they were there in my inventory.

Hope this helps,

-Flack.

rexservorum
12-20-2010, 12:40 PM
Fully quit the client. Don't just log out, then start it up again. This happened to me with some XP pots. Logging out didn't help, but after I quit then restarted, they were there in my inventory.

Hope this helps,

-Flack.

Huzzah, this worked! I had been afraid to log out just in case the delivery was severely delayed and would be ruined by my logging out.

+1 rep and my eternal gratitude. ^_^