PDA

View Full Version : A minor suggestion

Jacket
12-20-2010, 06:42 AM
Spell component vendors and tavern vendors: organize items by level and type not alphabetically. It is annoying to spend time hunting through vendor lists for what you need. It should go all the components by level, then inscription materiel etc. For tavern vendors, all the food, then all the drink, then all the balms so it's easier to find what you're after. That's how your sell menu is set up already, shouldn't be too hard to implement (I would think).

blitzschlag
12-20-2010, 06:46 AM
Spell component vendors and tavern vendors: organize items by level and type not alphabetically. It is annoying to spend time hunting through vendor lists for what you need. It should go all the components by level, then inscription materiel etc. For tavern vendors, all the food, then all the drink, then all the balms so it's easier to find what you're after. That's how your sell menu is set up already, shouldn't be too hard to implement (I would think).

good idea. on the component vendor i'd like to see class-filters. show only cleric/fvs, only sorc/wiz, only bard...

Alencon
12-20-2010, 06:57 AM
Since we're talking bout all this might want to add a small feature for raid/party leader, just need a button once click would gave off tremendous loud honk preferably an incoming truck. That'll give those afker something to think about=0

sephiroth1084
12-20-2010, 07:06 AM
The ability to sort vendor/broker lists would be very useful.

As far as components go, you can usually just sort by value and run down the list.

Rakian_Knight
12-20-2010, 01:42 PM
Since we're talking bout all this might want to add a small feature for raid/party leader, just need a button once click would gave off tremendous loud honk preferably an incoming truck. That'll give those afker something to think about=0

I love it!

Anyway for OP

/signed

VinchenzoTJackal
12-27-2010, 02:15 PM
/signed

This is a good idea.
I'd also like it to be expanded upon if it could be.

Quarterling
12-27-2010, 02:20 PM
/signed