PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Special Request please read DM

beholdapalehorse
12-16-2010, 10:54 AM
Hello DM :D I recently saw a special item used by a player called chocolate cake which summoned a Djiin, when you clicked on him it made you dance as your wish,
I know this is a special item , I and many other would greatly appreciate it if you add this to the DDO store for a Christmas special item, I dont think it would be too much to ask for this little awesome item , i know of atleast 30 people who would buy one if and when the item was made availible for christmas,
Please consider this as a possibility, I personally would greatly appreciate this as a one time Cristmas special item :D

The chocolate cake that summons the djiin who grants a wish :D of dancing !!!

Thanks for your looking into and reading of thsi post DM
have a good day

-Beholdapalehorse

toughguyjoe
12-16-2010, 11:01 AM
I always thought they should summon those sometimes as goofs.

I remember when they used to summon stuff on us, and do cool things like that.

Warforged Titans rolling out in house Phiarlan.

Super high HP Kobolds appearing in bars.

There are still some videos on youtube of those good old times I think...

Khanyth
Instead of a djinn...... it should be santa

KillEveryone
That cake was given to players a few years ago. I think it was a DDO birthday cake.

It makes you dance because you were not the one that ate the cake.

The djinn had a selection of things to choose from for the person that ate the cake.

dsebutchr
12-16-2010, 11:06 AM
One of the things that cake would do is buff stats.
That buff would stack with everything else and it was permanent.

So imagine +1 to your fav stat and it stacks with everything, tomes, items, potions, everything.

Nice little cake. I'm sad that I haven't seen them since :(

Allistair
12-16-2010, 11:09 AM
I'm fairly certain that the stat buff didn't stack with tomes (was the same as eating a +1 tome).

The only 2 things I ever remember people using them for was to get ham and summoning rest shrines. The rest of the choices were pretty useless...

It didn't stack. Basically DDO gave everyone in the game a free +1 tome of their choice.

kinar
12-16-2010, 11:09 AM
One of the things that cake would do is buff stats.
That buff would stack with everything else and it was permanent.

So imagine +1 to your fav stat and it stacks with everything, tomes, items, potions, everything.

Nice little cake. I'm sad that I haven't seen them since :(

I'm fairly certain that the stat buff didn't stack with tomes (was the same as eating a +1 tome).

The only 2 things I ever remember people using them for was to get ham and summoning rest shrines. The rest of the choices were pretty useless...

kinar
12-16-2010, 11:15 AM
interesting ninja there...

/me suspects some forum gnomes mucking up the works again...

Zilta
12-16-2010, 11:17 AM
I still have screenshots of the massive djinni summons in house D that spelled happy bday ddo that some players did, was awesome

CaseStringer
12-16-2010, 11:25 AM
I still have a few on these on some alts that I can't decide what to use them for.

It's always fun to summon the Djinn when waiting for a Chrono to start & dance by him, then watch as curious passers by join the dance! :)

beholdapalehorse
12-16-2010, 03:09 PM
Can somebody link me to the approprate webpage to officially request that they add this in time for christmas?

I sent a tell to a GM in game and was told to put a request in, would somebody who ready this mind linking me and hopefully multiple people
will put in for the same request?

NadgersFishtoaster
12-16-2010, 04:12 PM
It wasn't the dancing that was the good thing about the Djini of the Cake but the ample supply of tasty hams that it provided you with afterwards.

Nadgers encountered one last month, or so, and lived off those hams for ages as a treat of last resort.

Lorz
12-16-2010, 04:16 PM
best part was when someone used the ham option in a public instance.

Hams reigned down and are lootable by anyone :)

Oh how some cursed :)

But ham is ham :)