PDA

View Full Version : Are you interested in joining Over Raided?

Keybreaker
12-10-2010, 06:16 PM
http://my.ddo.com/guild-orien-over_raided/

Over Raided is the premiere endgame guild of the Orien server. For a full description of our guild, refer to the above link to our MyDDO Guild Profile.

We are a small (approximately 20 player) guild each trying to extract maximum value from DDO. Most players only see a small fraction of the game and its challenges. We want to see everything and do everything in this game and push the envelope. If you're happy paying more for less, we are not the guild for you. If you revel in mediocrity, we are not the guild for you. If you need a handout or your hand held, we are not the guild for you.

But, if you want to be the best and play with the best, we are the only guild for you.

If you are an experienced player and/or a fast learner, then read our full Guild Profile, and if you think we're right for you, contact Keybreaker or Ying by in-game mail. (Please do not blind /tell me and expect a quick response... I'm prolly busy killing stuff.)

If you want to hang out with us, we run an elite Shroud every night at about 10-11pm EST.

silvertrit
12-10-2010, 06:20 PM
Quick question, I once asked and was told I could only join on a 20. Is this rule still in standing?

Keybreaker
12-10-2010, 10:05 PM

Quick question, I once asked and was told I could only join on a 20. Is this rule still in standing?

Yes. Since you need to be lvl20 in order to enter epic quests and epic raids, you must have at least 1 capped toon to join Over Raided. Most of our members have several capped toons in order to raid more often and in order to be able to fill different roles as needed.

Also, you want to be lvl20 in order to equip all that uber epic gear.

To paraphrase our guild leader, "Leveling to 20 is like one long flagging quest. The game begins at 20."

shadowsaun
12-13-2010, 11:33 AM
I have to say, the game truly does begin at level 20. Always fun to run with you guys!

curingwound
12-16-2010, 04:53 PM
I have to say, the game truly does begin at level 20. Always fun to run with you guys!

I will second that

Keybreaker
12-16-2010, 05:08 PM
You said it all right there. A couple of them come of a little elitist in posts here. Play with them, and you would never see that attitude. They, and the especially the OP's guild, are quality players, who are quite cabable of short manning everything. They are incredibly helpful to the rest of us less than uber types who occasionally find our way into pugs with them, even though they really don't need to be.

I began to see that alot of the stuff that comes off as elitist bravado from some of you guys in posts...and not this version of your guild, but one long in the past with another name....is not how you are in game.

My experience with you, and others, in game has always been positive. I appreciate the fact that you go out of your way to help teach others...those not in your guild..and not just thumb your nose up at them for not being as skilled as you.

I found this in Dynacel's thread about IR. Thanks Crann. Do I really come off as that much of a jerk on the forums? I'll try to be as jerky as possible in-game... but it's not easy. ;)

GBantaR
12-16-2010, 05:10 PM
All I have to say is Titanticus FTW. The first time I ran with that guy, I was in complete awe, and he's who inspired me to REALLY want to TR.

O.R. are teh shiz, and if I had the time to dedicate, I would apply to you guys in an instant. Keep doing what you're doing, boys. It's inspiring.

Crann
12-17-2010, 07:33 AM
I found this in Dynacel's thread about IR. Thanks Crann. Do I really come off as that much of a jerk on the forums? I'll try to be as jerky as possible in-game... but it's not easy. ;)

LOL, not really Elitist at all on the forums, actually...don't know about in game, don't ever remember running with yah.

Those comments wer refferring to:

a. Other guys before you really started posting here, and

b. Ancient history.

Keybreaker
12-19-2010, 03:15 AM
I run with a few members of over raided and asked them how I ask to join. They told me to come here. I have been a steady play for awhile and was in a guild since it was lvl 2 and now its level 43. I was an officer in it and am a team player. I am leaving my main toon in the previous guild (she's a level 20 cleric named Illiayana) it just seems right to do. The reason I left I'd rather keep private but if asked that during my recruitment I will tell. It has nothing to do with guild politics or the such. I truely do respect and still keep several guildies there as friends. I am just seeing what it takes to get recruited.

If you are an experienced player and/or a fast learner, then read our full Guild Profile, and if you think we're right for you, contact Keybreaker or Ying by in-game mail.

Faradrim
12-20-2010, 05:39 AM
I missed old OR days :)

Backley
12-20-2010, 06:25 AM
Looks like you need to get the guild info page updated, as Ironchef is still listed as a contact.

unscythe
12-26-2010, 10:45 PM
I missed old OR days :)

Hey dude, where ya been? I am the only cleric now. :D Soon there won't be a cleric in the guild.

Vengeance777
12-27-2010, 03:17 AM
Hey dude, where ya been? I am the only cleric now. :D Soon there won't be a cleric in the guild.

Because a dozen favored souls aren't enough lol.

Carpone
12-27-2010, 07:52 AM
We've got a cleric interested in joining! :)

unscythe
12-27-2010, 10:18 AM
If the new cleric makes it, I will have to pass on the sole cleric title, a presitgous award given to the rare class in the guild!

P.S he won't make... its mine, I ain't ever giving up my gimp title!

bl4uwe
12-28-2010, 02:21 AM
If the new cleric makes it, I will have to pass on the sole cleric title, a presitgous award given to the rare class in the guild!

P.S he won't make... its mine, I ain't ever giving up my gimp title!

You will have to at one time, as Mitu is still looking forward to 3 cleric lives :s

wigthemaster
01-01-2011, 04:45 AM
Now I really wish I was flagged for TOD :P

Nathlin
01-02-2011, 06:39 AM
What is your dental plan?

Clayness
01-02-2011, 03:42 PM
http://www.tbray.org/ongoing/When/200x/2005/05/01/Hammer_sickle_clean.png

In Mother Russia, dentists plan you!

silvertrit
01-02-2011, 04:16 PM