PDA

View Full Version : Small guild Six Demon Bag looking to treaty with other trustworthy small guilds

Cauthey
11-29-2010, 04:36 PM
Six Demon Bag (http://my.ddo.com/guild-orien-six_demon_bag/) is a small guild comprised of a handful of RL friends that play DDO evenings (EST) primarily on Orien and Khyber. We are mature, trustworthy, honest, and fiercely loyal to one another. We freely share loot among ourselves, giving up pieces that would better suit others in our group. Though we do hold to the philosophy that "your loot is ultimately your loot."

As the members of Six Demon Bag are now entering mid-level range, they will soon be interested in participating in 12-person raids, such as The Vault of Night.

Since Six Demon Bag is small (less than 12 people), we would like to forge relationships with other small guilds on Orien so that running 12-person raids becomes viable.

If you represent a small guild that would also be interested in forging such relations, please reply to this thread. You may also contact Itherey Fal'akcha (http://my.ddo.com/character/orien/itherey/) via tell or via in-game email.

Thank you!
Cauthey Ma'herrn of Khyber

schwall420
12-05-2010, 01:03 PM
Demon Shield is a smaller (level 35-almost 36) guild that operates similarly to your guild. We concentrate mostly on guild runs, but would welcome another smaller guild to run with. Contact me via PM's, or in-game as Harmoniee or Kronnik. I think we could do great things. Look forward to hearing from you.

chrisgina39
12-05-2010, 01:25 PM
learning the ropes would like 2 around 17 mems

Cauthey
12-07-2010, 10:51 AM
Thanks for the messages, guys. I've been in touch with Learning The Ropes, and will be in touch with Demon Shield soon. :D

crazy7381
12-08-2010, 01:45 PM
I cannot speak for my guild as we are each individuals however I Quazicotl level 20 rogue would like to partner with you guild I am in "The Coolest Guild of them All". I do however operate at weird hours 12am est time to about 4 am est. but feel free to shoot me some ingame mail.

Drake_Nailo
12-15-2010, 03:21 PM
I could tell you it might be alright to contact anyone in "For Pony" We... (I mean them for about 2 more months) are good people that would be willing to help you with raids and what not, and when i get back to being able to raid I would be more then willing to help with anything. :)